1899 | November 17 | Netflix | From the Creators of Dark

ChapelHooker

Ok this was fantastic. It definitely reminds me of Dark in a way that I have no idea what the **** is happening but girl I was living. As the last episode was ending I literally clapped, these mofos did it again after the end of Dark S1 snatched me in the same way.

Love the characters and their different yet similar backgrounds, hopefully a lot of them will be back. And so many HOT people wow

This was SICKENING and probably one of my fav shows of the year :jonny4: I screamed when Angel and  

Spoiler

Kester gave each other handjobs through the gate. I also didn't expect him and Ramiro to be a couple. I had an inkling he was fruity with the way he was looking at Kester, but I thought he was just a serial killer and not gay lmaoooo

I reallllllly hope they get a s2 given the cliffhanger ending. I think it's been trending in their Top 10, so hopefully it's doing good enough.

I will say, I actually understood most of what was going on vs how lost I was with Dark :deadbanana2: and I even guessed correctly on some of the twists, although I thought the kid and the guy 

Spoiler

Were the same person, but I guess a dad and son is sorta similar lmaoo

Overall, 8.5/10 for me. So gooood

I just finished it earlier today and I loved it :jonny5: 

Poor little Elliot deserves some happiness, the sadness in his eyes :chick3:

Also, I want more Krester and Angel :gaycat2:

We better get season 2 or I'm will go into a rage :angry:

Spoiler

Finding out Maura and Ciaran were the bad guys gave me the same feeling as learning James was the antagonist in Silent Hill 2 if that makes sense

Hope there’s a season 2, because I have a lot of questions that need answers.

• 4 weeks later...

What a complete WASTE of my time 

The only good thing about this disaster was Olek 

well it peaked at under 90 million, which is solid but not spectacular.

i assume something like emily in paris is much more affordable to make and that got 118 million.

:noparty: I was catching up, now I don't even know if it's worth finishing it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.