LGBT jailed and beaten ahead of World Cup in Qatar

Revolution

1666589931614.jpg?w=1920

Security forces in Qatar have "arbitrarily arrested lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender" people and "subjected them to ill-treatment in detention," Human Rights Watch said in a report published Monday ahead of next month's World Cup.

Four transgender women, one bisexual woman and a gay man told HRW they were detained in an underground prison in the capital, Doha, without being charged.

Officers there "verbally harassed and subjected detainees to physical abuse, ranging from slapping to kicking and punching until they bled," according to the report by the U.S.-based rights group.

"One woman said she lost consciousness. Security officers also inflicted verbal abuse, extracted forced confessions, and denied detainees access to legal counsel, family, and medical care," HRW added.

"All six said that police forced them to sign pledges indicating that they would 'cease immoral activity.'"

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/24/hrw-report-lgbtq-qatar-jail-beatings-before-world-cup

In a perfect world players from most of the teams would refuse to play… :doc:

FIFA, the ICC, and NFL continue to remain some of the most corrupt, backwards organizations on earth.  

Reminder that the last World Cup was in Russia. FIFA doesn't give a **** about human rights, especially LGBT rights.

As if the main organization of one of the most cis straight male dominated sports would give a damn.

Immoral activities like attacking and almost killing innocent people? :deadbanana4: They really pick and choose what they deem as "immoral" dont they? :ace: 

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

FIFA, the ICC, and NFL continue to remain some of the most corrupt, backwards organizations on earth.  

Funny thing is how they tried to be progressive by having World Cup held in the middle east for the first time ever :dies:

Edited by Bloodflowers.

Football is a disgusting boring game anyway. Can't believe straights like watching people walking in a mud for 90 minutes and literally nothing happening (except for 2-3 goals per game). So not surprised that they are so backwards.

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

Reminder that the last World Cup was in Russia. FIFA doesn't give a **** about human rights, especially LGBT rights.

Right, money speaks. It's clear that this oil-based country built on slavery bought itself the right to host the World Cup. We can only make a surprised Pikachu face upon hearing about yet another human rights violation from them

**** the world cup, **** soccer or football or footie or whatever stupid name you call it, **** football fans, **** FIFA, **** Qatar, **** any country or religion or culture that is anti gay and if anyone has something to say about it they can

KISS 

MY 

GAY

ASS

!

7 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Football is a disgusting boring game anyway. Can't believe straights like watching people walking in a mud for 90 minutes and literally nothing happening (except for 2-3 goals per game). So not surprised that they are so backwards.

That's why they're all fat, chugging beer watching OTHERS exercise

Disgusting sport

Disgusting fans

Disgusting organizations

Disgusting country

Disgusting religion

38 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Right? Artistic diving is so much better. The body, the bulges + the sport is interesting too :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Rocket0212 said:

:giraffe: I remember playing football in middle school and high school and literally 50% of the game is posing there trying to seem like you belong :rip: Basketball, tennis and handball are far way more exciting and demanding that that... football as a whole is a privileged group of individuals who control part of society for no reason, their games aren't really entertaining and don't justify what they get paid. And its also the least masculine and testosterone demanding MSG (main sport girl) out there yet its filled with most sexist and homophobic pigs out there. 

2 hours ago, Demi Lovato said:

Ok and pop star fans are racist so as a queer POC idgaf tbh

Please remind me of the last time a Miley Cyrus fan locked you up in a dungeon and punched you until you bled, Demi Lovato? 

Like. I'm not saying there isn't racism in pop star fandoms - of course there is - but you're really out of your depth here. 

Your post also implies that "pop star fans" and "queer PoC" are two completely separated groups without the (massive) overlap that they have in reality. 

"Gay people being beaten up by police for... being gay is something I can't care about because some pop star fans are racist" :toofunny2:

Let alone the racism in football fandoms where entire audiences will chant 'monkey' at PoC athletes :toofunny2:

Edited by Phantom

Oh God. Muslim countries should be banned from the world economy until they fix their ******* problems. 

According to what was reported by the Bangkok post, it says they were Qataris, imagine yourselves being subjected to torture and racism in your country :biblio:

They also forced them to unlock their phones to steal the contact information of other LGBT people they know. And I don't want to give any details of their punishments, they were barbaric and disgusting.

Of course, the Qatari government is hypocritical in denying this in order to save face, especially at this time.

As for fifa, I expect nothing from an organization supported by the majority of hetero hypocritical fans, who secretly enjoy gay sex. I heard some news saying some players and Fifa captains will wear rainbow armbands as a way to defend LGBT people for being a minority without legal human rights in Qatar. Although, I really want this to happen, I still wish there would be no fifa world cup until Qatar starts getting rid of its their barbaric laws, but yes fifa gives coins the first priority. 

30 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Please remind me of the last time a Miley Cyrus fan locked you up in a dungeon and punched you until you bled, Demi Lovato? 

Like. I'm not saying there isn't racism in pop star fandoms - of course there is - but you're really out of your depth here. 

Your post also implies that 'pop star fans' and 'queer PoC' are two completely separated groups without the (massive) overlap that they have in reality. 

"Gay people being beaten up by police for... being gay is something I can't care about because some pop star fans are racist' :toofunny2:

Let alone the racism in football fandoms where entire audiences will chant 'monkey' at PoC athletes :toofunny2:

I don’t discuss POC issues with whites. You are dismissed

Just now, Demi Lovato said:

I don’t discuss POC issues with whites. You are dismissed

Dummy, I'm a PoC myself :deadbanana:

The only thing dismissed is... Nvm

13 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Dummy, I'm a PoC myself :deadbanana:

The only thing dismissed is... Nvm

Why are u quoting me weirdo, I already let u know that I’m not interested in this discussion, now keep talking to yourself

I mean it's horrible, but why would he even go there they themselves already told the gays to not come :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.