Kanye's Impact: Nazis rally in the middle of LA highway

ZIVERT

Despicable. :biblio:

US needs laws against hate speech. It's disgusting.

tbf, this exact group has been doing this same thing months before kanye, but now kanye gets to be associated with it

I don't know why anything hasn't been done about this

2 hours ago, applestar said:

tbf, this exact group has been doing this same thing months before kanye, but now kanye gets to be associated with it

I don't know why anything hasn't been done about this

Well yeah, because he's normalizing it. This, plus Donald Trump "warning" American Jews, it's getting... weird.

56 minutes ago, Limitless said:

:cm:

Finding a black man to be the scapegoat and somehow responsible for these weirdos behaviors? not shocking at all from ATRL. :cm:

One thing about racist white people is they'll never lose the opportunity to hide behind the shield of individuals of color perpetuating oppressive narratives. ******* cowards. 

5 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Finding a black man to be the scapegoat and somehow responsible for these weirdos behaviors? not shocking at all from ATRL. :cm:

@Breathe On Moi and I OOP!

3 hours ago, Scars said:

One thing about racist white people is they'll never lose the opportunity to hide behind the shield of individuals of color perpetuating oppressive narratives. ******* cowards. 

and I OOP![2] @Scars

28 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Where is Brandy when you need her

@Protocol I—

Horizon Flame
20 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Despicable. :biblio:

US needs laws against hate speech. It's disgusting.

Hate speech is protected under the First Amendment. That’s a done deal. 

That being said, these people are awful. 

6 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

Hate speech is protected under the First Amendment. That’s a done deal. 

That being said, these people are awful. 

It shouldn't be. Just like how shouting "fire!" In a crowded room creates an unsafe enviornment, so does hate speech. Period. We are way too leaniant with this stuff and it will be our downfall if we don't change it.

Edited by Miss Show Business

Horizon Flame
22 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

It shouldn't be. Just like how shouting "fire!" In a crowded room creates an unsafe enviornment, so does hate speech. Period. We are way too leaniant with this stuff and it will be our downfall if we don't change it.

Can’t change it. It’s an inalienable right under the First Amendment. We’ve had it since the country’s inception and the country is still here. It only crosses the line legally when you make a direct attack against someone (ie, “I’m coming to kill you.”) Shouting fire, when you know that there isn’t one, would fall into the category of making a false allegation and wasting government resources, not to mention causing a stampede with people running and stepping on one another. That’s not the same as an abhorrent opinion or ridiculous belief. Minorities are also protected under hate crime laws (physical attacks). Nazis and every other citizen is free to march in Washington. It’s a slippery slope when you start dictating speech as it calls into question who gets to decide what is and what isn’t hate speech. It could be done for political purposes. The Black Panthers would have been banned. Speaking out against religion would also be classified as hate speech. It only makes this stuff go underground which in turn makes it even worse. Let these jackasses expose themselves. 

Edited by Horizon Flame

Peoples replies in here kind of showing why it “took until now” to cancel Kanye… everyone was quick to run in here and absolve him of his responsibility in inciting hatred. :clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.