Cringy tiktokers ask people "gay son or thot daughter"

MoonGoodandHappy

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFkYddBd/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFkYNtHw/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFkYRWBL/

Like... Why theres so much tiktokers who ask this to people, it is so problematic :biblio:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

I thought the world was sort of becoming more progressive, but TikTok really opens your eyes to home many problematic people still exist

The app is full of racism and homophobia 

Brianna Chickenfry :deadbanana2:

is this still a thing? I remember when gen z first started doing it like five years ago. It’s not nearly as coOl or fUnNy as people think it is.

I cannot believe we're still getting this question in 2022. Remix it, give us a new format or something, christ :deadbanana2:

What a dumb and offensive question.

Just ask people whether they're more homophobic or misogynistic... or who they hate more, gay men or women... because that's the real root of the question lbr.

Watch them have thot gay sons in a few years :bibliahh:

Edited by Beyonceist

I would love my child unconditionally, even if they're straight.

Spoiler

not if they became TikTok Breeders tho

This is dumb as hell but so is trying to police randoms on TikTok

The fact that none of those young people knew better to call out the problematic questions :rip:

We thought we really could just wait for the boomer to die out, but the new generation isn't much better either 

It literally feels like being back in 2012. I really thought we were passed 'gay' being used in a negative way. I still have a love/hate relationship with the word 'gay', simply from the way people would use it in school.

30 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

It literally feels like being back in 2012. I really thought we were passed 'gay' being used in a negative way. I still have a love/hate relationship with the word 'gay', simply from the way people would use it in school.

The amount of homophobia has risen so much the last year and it started with politicians constantly equating LGBTQ with the word groomer. That was very intentional. They knew what they were doing by creating constant headlines on the internet and cable news with those words in close proximity to each other repeatedly.

That queen who immediately said "gay son, period" :clap3:

The guy that said "sue side" can rot :biblio:

The question is very problematic though, parents should stop expecting their children to be or not be something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.