NO JAIL TIME: Man Beats Pregnant Girlfriend-Baby Dies

AlanRickman1946

AUSTIN — A man prosecutors said beat his pregnant girlfriend to the point she lost her baby will not serve any jail time.

Johnny Charles Ebbs V accepted a plea deal with eight years of deferred adjudication on a third-degree continuous family violence assault charge.

According to an arrest warrant, Ebbs assaulted his pregnant girlfriend, LaShonda Lemons, during a verbal fight in 2019. The warrant said Ebbs punched her in the stomach and screamed “F— you and this baby! You aren’t going anywhere!”

A doctor indicated that “placenta abruption” was present, which means the placenta was detached from the womb.

“You were the first person to hold me at gunpoint. The first person to strangle me,” Lemons said.

----

But women can go to jail for abortions!

I was assured that life begins at conception in Texas, so how is it not manslaughter?

23 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I was assured that life begins at conception in Texas, so how is it not manslaughter?

Mmmhmmm

5 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

AUSTIN — A man prosecutors said beat his pregnant girlfriend to the point she lost her baby will not serve any jail time.

Johnny Charles Ebbs V accepted a plea deal with eight years of deferred adjudication on a third-degree continuous family violence assault charge.

According to an arrest warrant, Ebbs assaulted his pregnant girlfriend, LaShonda Lemons, during a verbal fight in 2019. The warrant said Ebbs punched her in the stomach and screamed “F— you and this baby! You aren’t going anywhere!”

A doctor indicated that “placenta abruption” was present, which means the placenta was detached from the womb.

“You were the first person to hold me at gunpoint. The first person to strangle me,” Lemons said.

----

But women can go to jail for abortions!

You may want to take a deeper look into the story. The county district attorney is one of those Democrat progressive DAs that George Soros has sponsored with election donations. The guy has been getting heat for some of his decisions., but its doubtful he'll be recalled because it's the county that contains Austin.

2 hours ago, chessguy99 said:

You may want to take a deeper look into the story. The county district attorney is one of those Democrat progressive DAs that George Soros has sponsored with election donations. The guy has been getting heat for some of his decisions., but its doubtful he'll be recalled because it's the county that contains Austin.

What's Soros angle by sponsoring him?

8 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

What's Soros angle by sponsoring him?

He's been backing dozens of progressive DA candidates. He's been doing it for the last couple election cycles. He is trying to change the US criminal justice system by getting more progressive prosecutors. It looks like that is easier than trying to do it through changes in sentencing guidelines. These prosecutors can divert cases to plea deals with no jail time, instead of minimum jail time if the case went to trial.

British Columbia teas. Schizophrenic fentanyl addicts stab or sucker punch random people on the street and don't get put in prison either.

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

British Columbia teas. Schizophrenic fentanyl addicts stab or sucker punch random people on the street and don't get put in prison either.

But this is from Texas where women go to jail for abortions. That's why it doesn't match up. All a bunch of women haters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.