Sacheen Littlefeather exposed, faked Native American identity

Gui Blackout

i thought this was widely known. :huh:

the first time i've ever heard of this story she was described as a Mexican actress dressed cosplaying as a Native American :deadbanana4:

Trying to bring her down while her body is still warm and despite the true meaning of her message only exposes the people running with this story.

Cant u be indigenous and mexican at the same time? Like especially if you have family roots in both.  Like that actress from roma ?

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Trying to bring her down while her body is still warm and despite the true meaning of her message only exposes the people running with this story.

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

i thought this was widely known. :huh:

the first time i've ever heard of this story she was described as a Mexican actress dressed cosplaying as a Native American :deadbanana4:

You can be indigenous and Mexican...the two are not mutually exclusive...

2 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

You can be indigenous and Mexican...the two are not mutually exclusive...

Will wait to see this unpacked further in this thread before contributing because I don't have the patience to look up anything further on this....

I read the article. You can certainly be both indigenous and Mexican, but the issue here is that Sacheen specifically claimed to be White Mountain Apache and Yaqui but doesn't have any documented links or other proof of being from those tribes nor proof of being from any other tribe.

her sisters are horrible people :biblio: why would they wait to expose her weeks after her death? this is wrong on so many levels

She's clearly of indigenous descent to some extent, so this calculated, misogynistic hate piece is pointless. 

The need to fake Native ancestry is so funny to me. My heritage being such a commodity for some people.:ahh:

The Sascheme Littlefraudster defenses already. Hope the academy condemns her and she gets booed during the in momoriam segment (if she's even included). 

Sacheen-Littlefeather-1920x1644.jpg

theres no way shes 100% spanish mexican. she has indigenous ancestors like most latinos. 

15 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

The Sascheme Littlefraudster defenses already. Hope the academy condemns her and she gets booed during the in momoriam segment (if she's even included). 

:deadbanana4:

She also lied about taking part in the Alcatraz occupation although she never set foot on the island, and in later years about being under threat of physical assault while attending the the 1973 Oscars. Both of which were proven false. Sad that Brando’s message in declining his Oscar is tainted by the pathological lying and fraudulence of the impersonator he chose to represent it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.