• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlanRickman1946

• Espresso

• Carla Rosón

• Brando

It’s crazy to me how much conversation her pics can cause

11 hours ago, Communion said:

You miserable fucks are always like "I'm tired of fat people making eating disorder talk about their FAT ASSES! Skinny people are never respected when it comes to their struggles!!" but then y'all mock someone who is thin and belittle them because you think it's a kii because she was bigger than whoever your own fave is at one point. The way this site acts about Ariana is unhinged:toofunny3:

The irony being that y'all are making these comments on the same week someone like Taylor Swift has a new album and single touching on her eating disorder and body dysmorphia. Y'all clearly don't actually care about or respect women and the realities they face. Supporting one woman's struggles means nothing coming from catty men who then will put down a different woman for the very same thing. 

:clap3: 

very well said. 

the way some people would look haggy after such a drastic weight loss but ariana is simply aging backwards. i hope to see more bare face selfies from her, shes so pretty :jonny:

On 10/22/2022 at 12:15 PM, KillingYourCareer said:

Serving Iranian Angelina Jolie

angelina_1200x768.jpeg?size=690:388

No shade to either of them but this was the first connection my brain made when I saw Ariana's photo in OP :dies:

I just think she is having a hard time with the fact that she is aging.

By your late 20s and early thirtees you start getting wrinkles and your eyes get sunken in a little. Even if you take care of yourself the inevitable happens around that age. Some say it is the most drastic change in a persons face because you go from being 100% wrinkle free and super young to starting to have fine lines for first time in your entire life. That prob impacted her in some ways and she began doing these procedures cuz of it. She's gorgeous either way 

On 10/23/2022 at 1:36 AM, Communion said:

You miserable fucks are always like "I'm tired of fat people making eating disorder talk about their FAT ASSES! Skinny people are never respected when it comes to their struggles!!" but then y'all mock someone who is thin and belittle them because you think it's a kii because she was bigger than whoever your own fave is at one point. The way this site acts about Ariana is unhinged:toofunny3:

The irony being that y'all are making these comments on the same week someone like Taylor Swift has a new album and single touching on her eating disorder and body dysmorphia. Y'all clearly don't actually care about or respect women and the realities they face. Supporting one woman's struggles means nothing coming from catty men who then will put down a different woman for the very same thing. 

:clap3:

On 10/22/2022 at 7:36 PM, Communion said:

whack em again for me!!

ot: Don't know how or why this is still open. These threads are always so vile.

The weight argument is a nonsense. She clearly got bad surgery post positions era :hoetenks:

c5218aa9936493c4b4be7906bee608ea.jpg

Idk what yall on? Doing too much as usual? 

To me she looks super gawjus.

On 10/22/2022 at 3:09 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

this is sad, I am praying for her health because getting these unnecessary surgeries is not okay when it's the soul that needs the surgery

EXACTLY, no one does plastic surgery unless they are insecure about how they look to an extreme degree, and obviously that's a bad thing. "If it makes her happy" is such a lame excuse to avoid facing the reality and encourages her to continue down a road that never ends well. This is honestly concerning, these types of things become an addiction

Yeah, something is super off. I hope everything's fine.

I feel like most of you are either blind or have troubled visions because it can't be possible that every single time this girl posts a new selfie y'all think she's "debuting a new face" :deadbanana2:  she looks just like she has looked since 2/3 years ago? she's just been wearing less and less make up, we were used to seing her with tons of make up before. 

Keep it cute. You never know what she could be going through. Look at what happened with Chadwick 

On 10/24/2022 at 6:19 AM, Hephaestus said:

No shade to either of them but this was the first connection my brain made when I saw Ariana's photo in OP :dies:

I love Ari but this seriously was my first thought too. I just googled the Iranian legend and apparently she was finally released from jail!!!

Edited by buutterr

:skull:

She was so pretty 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.