Did The NYT Spill Tea on their review of “Midnights”?

Brikenbur

Very sad that this columnist is about to be endlessly attacked for the next week over sharing their opinion 

They didn't lie

The amount of skinny white gays that are about to attack this critic for stating the truth :dancehall:

They gave same score to Folklore

My god you all are getting too desperate now. 1 negative review and now this will be circulated as like you all won

This was funny in the beginning but now it's getting pathetic. Why is random post for a review allowed when there is already there??

Yeah we are supposed to take this seriously

You guys have lost all sense in hate

11 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

spacer.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/21/arts/music/taylor-swift-midnights-review.html

Not the gays listening to and posting IG stories of them listening to fuzzy Xerox’s of old Taylor accomplishments :deadbanana4:

Would you prefer they desperately refresh metacritic until an average review rolls in and then feverishly masturbate to it 

It's kind of true

it really feels like a mixtape..her just redoing old stuff somewhat?
Altho there were some nice new sounds..but not as different as Antonoff can manage to make.... (srsly Tay, get rid of him)

9 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The amount of skinny white gays that are about to attack this critic for stating the truth :dancehall:

that isn't even the majority of her fanbase :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

My god you all are getting too desperate now. 1 negative review and now this will be circulated as like you all won

This was funny in the beginning but now it's getting pathetic. Why is random post for a review allowed when there is already there??

it's a question about 1 review that prolly wont even get to 3 pages

her MC thread is going strong with nothing but praises

no point in being mad about it

It’s like the musical equivalent of phase 4 of the MCU. 

They absolutely spilled, and I'm glad someone had the balls to say it

Tho giving the album the same score as folklore is criminal.

07HhvBE.gif

Unfortunately they didn't lie... this sums up exactly how I feel about this album.

18 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Leave them this thread sis. The OTH are having a bad day. Give them a place to cope. 

The album sounds like it was made by an AI impersonating Taylor tbh.

13 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Would you prefer they desperately refresh metacritic until an average review rolls in and then feverishly masturbate to it 

:rip:

Why are people acting like bringing back an old sound is a bad thing? There are many reasons my Midnights is not an extraordinary album, but this is not one of them :gaycat6: its still a solid piece of work to keep us entertained while she reinvents her sound for the future. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.