Christina Aguilera Breaks Down 12 Looks for Vogue

WalkAway

37 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

not it suddenly jumping from 2010 to 2021 :toofunny3:

But great iconic dresses up till 2010 :clap3:

I mean she didn't do much apart from sitting on the voice drinking wine, gaining weight and looking a mess so :rip:

------

Fashion icon!!! Love that they included the gree dress from Burlesque, always thought it was super pretty.

They could have used a lot more looks tbh. I loved her looks when she did the homage to Whitney she looked absolutely stunning in those

50 Old Photos of Christina Aguilera's 2000s Style

Also wish they would have used these because she has so many great looks through the 2010s

Christina Aguilera's Best Red Carpet Looks Ever Are Truly Iconic - E! Online

Críticas de Christina Aguilera: Fighter (Vídeo musical) (2003) -  Filmaffinity

Christina Aguilera Wears Vivienne Westwood Feathered Dress at the BAZAAR  Icons Party

My favorite red carpet look of all time, Christina Aguilera at the 49th  annual Grammys. | Dresses, Strapless dress formal, Pink dress

christina aguilera performing enter the circus/welcome during her back to  basic concert | Christina aguilera, Beautiful christina, Christina maría  aguilera

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0534/1947/5125/articles/aguilera-candyman_1200x.png?v=1619491522

Christina Aguilera - AMAs 2013 Red Carpet: Photo 2999395 | 2013 American  Music Awards, Christina Aguilera Pictures | Just Jared

Video Music Awards on Twitter: "BY POPULAR DEMAND...adding 2008?  https://t.co/v9SqKoJNWn" / Twitter

Christina Aguilera - in the Blonds - 2010 MTV MOVIE AWARDS - "BIONIC/NOT  MYSELF TONIGHT/WOOHOO" PERFORMANCE | Mtv movie awards, Mtv, Christina  aguilera

Edited by Cloudy

Gotta love her for fighting for the career she wanted. Legendary fashions indeeds! 

and why was this gorgeous look not included? she was breathtaking with this styling

2006.jpg

7b69b2fab7587945a09b95626462d11c.jpg

The amount of pretentiousness this woman exudes is truly unprecedented :skull:

The green burlesque dress :clap3: literally altered by brain chemistry :WAP: I'm glad she fought for the flower it completes the look

5 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

and why was this gorgeous look not included? she was breathtaking with this styling

2006.jpg

7b69b2fab7587945a09b95626462d11c.jpg

Yes! :jonny5:

I was so SHOCKED to see I recognized all of these looks. They are so iconic! I don't really care about looks and fashion, but this is really a testament to what a fashin icon she is! Congrat's to her!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.