Grammy-nominated singer Katy Perry raises $76 for her foundation

drsouchan

Hopefully this is one of those cases where the celebrity matches every donation :thing:

Only 2 fans donated? :deadbanana2: I know people have joked about her shrinking fanbase, but this is getting sad now. :emofish:

but atrl told me she is still a huge force in the industry because of her recurrent streams even though people play all that for the nostalgia factor and barely remember or care about who sings it

Who exactly knew about this? lol

and I wonder how you came across that, giving obsessed 

4 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

and I wonder how you came across that, giving obsessed 

Her 69 million followers on Facebook 

5 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

17adc0726ad5ac92e4529635b03db649.gif

7 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

who even uses facebook in 2022 lol

Why did she start a fundrising of $5000, girl you can donate that amount and even x10 with no problem 

18 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

but atrl told me she is still a huge force in the industry because of her recurrent streams even though people play all that for the nostalgia factor and barely remember or care about who sings it

I see that HDD streaming list hit a nerve, uh? 

28 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Only 2 fans donated? :deadbanana2: I know people have joked about her shrinking fanbase, but this is getting sad now. :emofish:

Taylor absorbed 

Why would someone with a $350 million net worth, a 25 million salary per season from AI is asking for donations? GTFO

Since when was she asking for donation? Weird never heard of that foundation before today.

Edited by Phaunzie

I thought it said $76Million and was impressed :dies: 

19 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Why would someone with a $350 million net worth, a 25 million salary per season from AI is asking for donations? GTFO

honestly I've always been so annoyed about this

at least some celebs agree to give some of their own too

I feel bad for threads dragging Katy for being irrelevant, it's like kicking someone while they're wounded :emofish: She should promote the fundraiser on Twitter

Good! She gets paid $25,000,000 to sit on a chair for several weeks and judge people. If she felt inclined to open a fundraiser, she should have donated 0.02% (literally) of that American Idol money. 

I have nothing against Katy, but rich people need to stop telling middle class people to open their wallets. Open your damn ******* wallet.

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

I see that HDD streaming list hit a nerve, uh? 

:deadbanana2:

No wonder monsters have been going wild lately :deadbanana2:

57 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

This. GP said NO to her fraudulent ways :bam:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.