Why Is Islam So Legalistic?

GraceRandolph

I'm an Atheist, but I don't understand this thread lmfao. You could get better answers reading the Quran and studying Islam than asking a forum that holds hostile attitudes against Muslim people.

And no, I'm not an ex-muslim or anything lmao, I've just done my due diligence on the matter. 

On 10/21/2022 at 1:49 PM, Wicked said:

I'm an Atheist, but I don't understand this thread lmfao. You could get better answers reading the Quran and studying Islam than asking a forum that holds hostile attitudes against Muslim people.

And no, I'm not an ex-muslim or anything lmao, I've just done my due diligence on the matter. 

Are you white too?

12 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Are you white too?

No :rip: what would my race have to do with that comment tho? lmfao

39 minutes ago, Wicked said:

No :rip: what would my race have to do with that comment tho? lmfao

Because non-muslims don't get to tell ex-muslims what is or isn't right or wrong.

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Because non-muslims don't get to tell ex-muslims what is or isn't right or wrong.

Where did I tell ex-muslims what's right or wrong...? I said I'm not an ex muslim bc it's assumed those are the only Atheists that aren't more hostile towards discussion of Islam. 

On 10/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, Cheers said:

girls and guys can't be friends or high five :deadbanana:

How would these women be nurses or doctors if they can’t physically touch a man? :deadbanana:

On 10/19/2022 at 8:06 PM, Jotham said:

Why is this website so obsessed with Islam :rip:

Europeans tbh

You really want answers on this forum huh? Most of the members here hate Muslims lol. 

Because muslims are arguably the most devoted religious group on this planet. Muslims are generally very secure of their belief system, hence to why there are so few sects in Islam compared to Judaism or Christianity.

The difference with Islam is that the religion is encoded in the judiciary system of tons of countries, and their gvt actively promote and indoctrine their people to follow a bunch of primitive tribal rules, which is basically the foundation of the Quran. Thats why many muslims moving to Western countries have so many problems adapting.

Except for Central Asian countries, which thanks to decades of communism and Russian influence are basically secular countries, all Muslim countries face some kind of sectarian violence directly related to Islam, even countries as far away as Indonesia have terrorist Islamic organizations and states where Sharia law applies

1 hour ago, XXXO said:

The difference with Islam is that the religion is encoded in the judiciary system of tons of countries, and their gvt actively promote and indoctrine their people to follow a bunch of primitive tribal rules, which is basically the foundation of the Quran. Thats why many muslims moving to Western countries have so many problems adapting.

Except for Central Asian countries, which thanks to decades of communism and Russian influence are basically secular countries, all Muslim countries face some kind of sectarian violence directly related to Islam, even countries as far away as Indonesia have terrorist Islamic organizations and states where Sharia law applies

Lies, there is no country worldwide currently operating under a full Shariah governance. What are you even talking about "foundation of the Quran" and indoctrinating, there is indirect indoctrination of a ideology in every single country in the world because every country in the world upholds a core ideology they strive for. It's really not any different than Germany "indoctrinating" their citizens with democracy and liberalism. It's literally the foundation of that country and the majority public has a consensus and is civilized in that being their main ideology. With Islam that is no different. Islam is an ideology. It's not just a set of rituals and rules.

And you referring to muslims "primitive" is Islamophobic and quite racist. And you spewing your little communist manifesto in between... Muslims have constantly said NO to communism historically in literally every instance because it's a terrible ideology that is unislamic to it's core. You acting like Central Asian muslims are more civilized than those who are more traditional with their Islamic expression as a result is so problematic and an orientalist point of view. You likely know not a single thing about Islam so maybe read about the topics before you talk about it. 

One thing the internet has agreed on is that youtubers aren't experts, so do with that what you will.

Also legalistic made me actually cackle. What a weird way to phrase a question about a religion.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:35 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Because muslims are arguably the most devoted religious group on this planet. Muslims are generally very secure of their belief system, hence to why there are so few sects in Islam compared to Judaism or Christianity.

There are 3 main sects for all these 3 religions, if you're talking about sub-sects, there are more sub-sects in shia islam than all the other sects combined. 

21 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Lies, there is no country worldwide currently operating under a full Shariah governance.

It's true only taliban and other horrific islamic groups that still fully practice sharia, but let us not deny the fact that the influence of sharia still exists in law and society in every islamic country, where adultery is considered a crime, even worse for LGBT, the son receives twice the inheritance than his sister from the same father, taking the testimony of a woman as half the testimony of a man, public eating in ramadan is forbidden and punishable, these are only some of the examples that exist in every islamic country, also in countries like Saudi Arabia, they still cut off the hands of thieves and also punish atheists with harsh imprisonment.

Edited by A.R.L

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.