• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• Golden

• Ophelia

• sugarysunflower

The way the only people who respond to these threads are the outliers who make high six figures to boast or those who are lying and inflating their numbers :bibliahh:

17 hours ago, Peroxide said:

Damn I’m poor :rip:

In-House Graphic Designer, £30k

Clearly I need to get into tech!

Don’t tell me you live in London :coffee:.

Joannester/Joanne Stan, ~20 dollars a month from my mom when i ask 

On 10/20/2022 at 12:02 AM, sugarysunflower said:

Finance - 275k, + bonus , + NED fees for a couple SMEs/organisations 

R u single?

On 10/21/2022 at 7:04 AM, Cute said:

Joannester/Joanne Stan, ~20 dollars a month from my mom when i ask 

STOP :bibliahh:

Pediatric Resident 780 dollars per month. Argentina's economy is a total disaster

• ATRL Administrator

Director of Marketing, Events & Social Media - $125K. Just crossed the six figure mark this year with my promotion. 

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Director of Marketing, Events & Social Media - $125K. Just crossed the six figure mark this year with my promotion. 

Congratulations  

My tax return form says 45k euro in 2021.

IT and engineering is severely underpaid in Continental Europe like everyone is looking down on us in comparison to the managers, doctors, lawyers,... having to be fully compensated.

Crossing the border to the Anglosphere like the UK, US,... is what boosts the income 3 times (back when the exchange rate was much favourable to the euro). The employers are surprised by all the experienced people emigrating and pressure the government to fund college education to create more employees.

On 10/20/2022 at 2:31 AM, Peroxide said:

Damn I’m poor :rip:

In-House Graphic Designer, £30k

Clearly I need to get into tech!

babe, you need to ask for a raise or look for a new job if at all possible because you are being exploited like crazy!! obvious it depends, but this is way below the average medium someone in our field should make!

On 10/22/2022 at 8:00 AM, Anvarie said:

R u single?

??  :gaycat7:

Edited by sugarysunflower

customer service advisor at Disney+ (but I will be transfered to Sephora soon, same money ) almost 10k yearly

i feel so poor looking at ur responses:rip:

On 10/22/2022 at 10:37 PM, katykater said:

My tax return form says 45k euro in 2021.

IT and engineering is severely underpaid in Continental Europe like everyone is looking down on us in comparison to the managers, doctors, lawyers,... having to be fully compensated.

Crossing the border to the Anglosphere like the UK, US,... is what boosts the income 3 times (back when the exchange rate was much favourable to the euro). The employers are surprised by all the experienced people emigrating and pressure the government to fund college education to create more employees.

Same LOL. IT and also from central Europe :monkey:

I am eying a new job for 60/70k though :lakitu:

Crossing the anglosphere would mean having to live there though and that thought doesn't exite me at all :coffee:

0 at the moment but it's circunstancial, people don't wanna hire someone with autism even though I have a lot of valuable skills

On 10/24/2022 at 7:11 PM, The Kick said:

0 at the moment but it's circunstancial, people don't wanna hire someone with autism even though I have a lot of valuable skills

My boyfriend is on the autism spectrum, and he makes a 6-figure salary for a marketing firm. Obviously, autism is a spectrum for a reason, but I hope you can find work <3 

On 10/24/2022 at 5:04 AM, Ophelia said:

customer service advisor at Disney+ (but I will be transfered to Sephora soon, same money ) almost 10k yearly

i feel so poor looking at ur responses:rip:

Do you get free Disney+ tho.

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

6 hours ago, zasderfght said:

My boyfriend is on the autism spectrum, and he makes a 6-figure salary for a marketing firm. Obviously, autism is a spectrum for a reason, but I hope you can find work <3 

autistics have the highest unemployment rate of any group, the struggle is real. some of my autistic friends are really in the trenches trying to survive

pC3NZZU.gif

I am autistic myself but I'm quite privileged because I have low support needs at the moment so I can hold down a full-time job, but it does require me to mask 

pC3NZZU.gif

31k A Year(*currently), Public Transportation Attendant

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

autistics have the highest unemployment rate of any group, the struggle is real. some of my autistic friends are really in the trenches trying to survive

pC3NZZU.gif

I am autistic myself but I'm quite privileged because I have low support needs at the moment so I can hold down a full-time job, but it does require me to mask 

pC3NZZU.gif

I'm sorry :( If you don't mind me asking, what does masking look like for you? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.