Bebe opens up about Better Mistakes' underperformance

Luckitty

the album would've been a success if all of the songs had the names of famous DJs/rappers/country acts attached :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

Still a great pop album, deserved some more love in my opinion. Still listen to Sacrifice, My Dear Love, Sabotage, Die 4 a Man, Better Mistakes, and Death Row quite frequently :jamming:

Sacrifice ended up like #5 on my Spotify Wrapped last year, I was surprised nn. A solid gym bop.

28 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Sacrifice ended up like #5 on my Spotify Wrapped last year, I was surprised nn. A solid gym bop.

It is the perfect gym song lol

I luv her The Cure inspired My Dear Love as well as Trust Fall :clap3:

Maybe if she made better music instead of these half baked dated on arrival mixtapes. 

my dear love is one of her best songs so she should be proud of that :clap3:

Die for a Man would have been a hit if it got the same push as Baby, I’m Jealous :jonny5: 

One of my favorite 2021 albums, queen you did THAT!

And Sacrifice was my #1

Sacrifice is still one of the best song released last year.

The album was a bit basic and mediocre though.

She seems to have more success with dance songs so she may as well stick to that for a while.

Edited by justjess

she should try writing her own songs again instead of taking these faceless writers demos and tanking massively. Notice how all of her smashes have that Bebe pen :celestial5:

if the entire album was as good as baby im jealous it would never happen

The thing with Bebe is that, yes, she knows how to write a pop song, but where's the personality? Her songs sound too formulaic and too different from each other because she's just chasing hits. And that's why she has hits here and there between countless flops.

I feel like it’s a mix of missing image for herself plus lack of industry support especially after the Messe performance where she yells at executives 

love her though and hopefully her label will let her release the album soon 

Um that’s what she gets for delaying it into oblivion

The album was so bland and pointless. I enjoyed when it came out but it was a mixed bag with mid songs. Bebe is capable to do better as she already did and it's never a good sign when some unreleased tracks were better than the released ones :deadbanana4:

I hope she get it right on the new one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.