Iran Comes for Britney!

AlanRickman1946

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

What a dumb comment :deadbanana:

This isn’t anyone’s « fault ». How can you be surprise that Britney Spears is standing for freedom ?

She has every right to speak and to support iranian people. The tweet in the OP literally proves why she is right. 

Ok

I mean it makes sense why they don't trust her, she literally told the US public that they need to put trust in George Bush during his term.

https://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/03/cnna.spears/

A term that George Bush built off of mass slaughter of civilians, rampant islamophobia, war mongering propaganda and acceptance of militarism.

But it is nice she stands with them now, after all that has been done.

Her and Shakira need to collab 

Maybe the collective fumes from Iran (Britney) and Saudi Arabia (Shakira) will finally end the decade-long proxy war between the two. :clap3:

He's a stan :toofunny2:. This goverment cannot handle the protests, but who cares? Freedom for Iranians, they deserve much better. :clap3:

7 hours ago, drmkng said:

I wish she didnt say anything. This all Sam's fault. She should focus on her life at the moment 

this is her life, this is her husband and her family. they're Iranian 

Shakira wanted in Saudi Arabia and Britney in Iran. Middle Eastern provocateurs!!! :clap3:

6 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Some of these comments are tipping into racist territory. Not all of iran/iranian men are bad.

Ofc one of y'all had to serve misplaced wokism :deadbanana4: literally no one in here said 'all iranian men are bad' quit trying to deflect, we never see yall serve these 'nuanced' takes when ATRL be going death con 3 on christians :sistrens: 

4 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

I mean it makes sense why they don't trust her, she literally told the US public that they need to put trust in George Bush during his term.

https://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/03/cnna.spears/

A term that George Bush built off of mass slaughter of civilians, rampant islamophobia, war mongering propaganda and acceptance of militarism.

But it is nice she stands with them now, after all that has been done.

:juanny: 

(I won't even go into the fact you can't tell iraQ from iraN, typical american)

1 hour ago, oilheiress said:

They really thought they did something :bibliahh:

13 hours ago, Beyonceist said:

Wait weren't they supposed to kill Shakira first? :biblio:

omg good point !

i hope they have a ticket for two :clap3::clap3:

8 hours ago, oilheiress said:

I was talking about his campaigns throught his term, not just about Iran. He literally called Iraq, Iran and North Korea the 'Axis of Evil', i.e propaganda that he would to rally support of the American people. A Us vs Them Mentality, which why in Iraq civilians deaths were so high, since every native person with brown skin was seen as an enemy.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bush-describes-iraq-iran-north-korea-as-axis-of-evil

Being that I am not American, during that time (2002-2003) Iran was still treated as an enemy due to U.S constant surveillance and occupation. They were crippled by the 2006 Sanctions, which were removed  and in their place new sanctions were imposed. Oh, and let's not forget the raids, naval disputes, and covert actions, done while Bush was in power.

The same George Bush campaign that Miss Spears endorsed on national television, all the while Legendary queens the Dixie Chicks were being demolished, witch hunted and ridiculed nationwide for endorsing peace.  Oh and that campaign would inform what Iran-US relations would be for years afterward. The incidents, frozen assests, accused kidnapping and the like. 

Oh and let's not forget about Israel, because that can of worms is a one of the main reason why the Iranian government and its people have a problen with U.S foreign policy. Funny, because for a brief time, Iran-US relations were going recovering before Israel came into the picture.

Iran is a country that is constantly seen as a frenemy with larger emphasis on the enemy when it comes to the U.S. The U.S government would rather see them struggling than thriving , much to the delight of the U.S personal best friend and wanted war criminal, Benjamin Netanyahu. 

But seeing as you are not American as well, you would know that. Wouldn't you?

Edited by Phaunzie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.