Robbie Williams - 'Life Thru A Lens (25th Anniversary)'

sam.teas

Robbie Williams \ Angels (Tower Studio Demo, January 1997) \ 4:19 \ 21.10.2022

Robbie Williams \ South Of The Border (Rehearsal Recording, Spring 1997) \ 4:03 \ 04.11.2022

Robbie Williams \ Let Me Entertain You (Live at the Forum, London, UK / 1998) \ 7:24 \ 18.11.2022

38 minutes ago, ATWK said:

63 tracks?? This is how you do an anniversary release. :clap3: Take notes, @kylieminogue @xtina

Came in here thinking the exact same thing!

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

63 tracks?? This is how you do an anniversary release. :clap3: Take notes, @kylieminogue @xtina

Yeah, it's the album, b-sides, demos and live recordings. THIS is how it's done :clap3: 

Also alt cover clear vinyl, a 7" vinyl boxset and 4xCD boxset.

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Garbage released Beautiful Garbage on 20th anniversary last year with 64 tracks that included scrapped songs! I love when artists release PROPER editions :clap3:

KING wants his 2nd 3 million seller in the UK, it seems. KING of Europe. 

14 minutes ago, stevyy said:

KING wants his 2nd 3 million seller in the UK, it seems. KING of Europe. 

I wish but it needs 900k to get there, with the greatest hits racking the singles streams... it's never gonna happen :deadbanana2:  I've Been Expecting You, his first GH, both Sing and Swing When You're Winning (and technically, Progress) are closer.

63 tracks :jonny: KING
I hope Madonna goes the same path with ha reissues, I don't want another Butterfly, IP, Velver Rope, Spiceworld or Stripped mess :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.