• popularmoonlight

1 minute ago, Robyn said:

im afraid miss Chloe released the best song today :jonny:

She did. 

this hook + first verse & pre-hook >>>>

Her best song yet. Been on replay the past 20 minutes :jonnycat:

For The Night> Treat Me>> Have Mercy>>>>>>>> Surprise

Finally SOTY is here :duca:

I was afraid Latto was going to make me not enjoy it as much, but whew it's just a collapse and perfect :jonny5:

i’m about to replay this for the next week i knew from that instagram live this was gonna smash and i was not disappointed :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Machete said:

Her best song yet. Been on replay the past 20 minutes :jonnycat:

For The Night> Treat Me>> Have Mercy>>>>>>>> Surprise

Have Mercy > For The Night > Treat Me > Surprise

Videos:

have mercy > treat me > for the night > surprise 

17 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

She did. 

this hook + first verse & pre-hook >>>>

i hope it does well :weeps: 

HER BEST SONG PERIOD! I mean I love all 4 songs but this is the sound I like the most for her voice! It reminds me of 2000s r&b, really good! Latto wasnt needed but she was fine.

24 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Still think cheatback is the one!!!!

She should release it after. 

Artists should listen to fans. She had a poll where FTN came first and CB was #2. I said in that same thread she should release FTN first then later CB for that Irreplaceable effect and win black women over for a long lasting career. Surprise shouldn't have been released. 

-------

Anyway I hope this is a small hit for her. 

They should still release a solo version. Latto brings nothing. 

5 hours ago, chaneloberlin said:

I'm genuinely screaming at Beyoncé telling Chlöe to release Surprise instead of this omg, she wanted the BREAK MY SOUL spotlight so bad :rip:

She didn't tell her to release Surprise. She voted like the Columbia's head and the rest. 

The truth is Chloe wanted to release that song because it's her favorite instead of listening to her fans. 

On 10/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, Armani? said:

Twitter hates Chloe now?

People are just weird. 

She delivered the catchiest track now what? 

This song is so good, definitely her best song so far :jonny5:

The only thing I dislike is Lattos verse being too short, she should’ve gotten at least like 10-15 seconds more, if not then just don’t have her on the track :michael:

The first half of the mv was good but then the rest looked kinda cheap :katie: still good tho and I’ll be having this on repeat 

Best song from her solo by far. 
jabsgsvahvggghjjj; at the fact she actually listened to Bey and didn’t release this earlier. Idk hope its a cute hit that holds during the Xmas freeze.

ns latto added nothing and with that fan base mad anyway she would’ve been better off with Cardi.

otherwise a Drake, Doja, Nas X, Bryson Tiller, Usher or Normani feat wouldve hit better.

5 minutes ago, KingOfUrbanPop said:

otherwise a Drake, Doja

That'll be cool if have leftover budget because they sure invest money on her. She had 4 videos so far and a Latto's feature. They are sure investing on her but they make the wrong decisions or let her take some. 

But I would really hope if one of those could appear on Cheatback's remix. It would really help her. 

Now she needs to give sophisticated, less sexual performances of the song and just focussing on serving vocals and attitude rather than going for puss popping choreo. Its so distracting in her case and just doesnt fit a song like that

An acoustic performance would be neat with some new adlips

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

This is so good!! I can’t get it out of my head.

Latto… idk what happened but they did her wrong. Did Chlöe get a 50% off sale for that verse? I sure hope so!

I really enjoyed this track. I see what she was attempting with the visual but it's my least favorite in her videography. 

I think this would play well on the radio and Latto's verse was good but definitely too small to get equal credit on the song (it's Chloe & Latto rather than feat. Latto).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.