Kanye & serial rapist Ian Connor giving out WLM T-shirt's to homeless in Skid Row

Espresso

??? 

:deadbanana: every day I live in fear and terror over the Kanye related headline I will read that day 

He looks like he fits right in. Musty ass.

Awful, the way he's endangering those people just to boost his own ego :deadbanana2: He could have donated plain shirts if he cared about the cause at all

Wtf is this ****?  Someone come get this man, this is absolutely disgusting.  These people need quality clothes, shelter, food, healthcare, etc not to become walking alt-right billboards still living on the streets.  I’ve always criticized Kanye for being an idiot and bad person but this is possibly the most offensive thing he’s done.  

Can he just …. …. already. There’s no amount of apologies he can give to correct this whenever his manic stage ends. The damage is done 

America was literally founded on the idea that ONLY white lives matters and it's hasn't changed in any way. People naively thought, especially in the rest of the world, that the election of a black president meant that America was over racism but if anything the country has become MORE racist afterward. Republicans are putting more and more extreme laws forcing schools to pretend racism doesn't even exist and it's gotten to a point where the simple appearance of a black person in a movie is called "woke". I'm afraid for the future, especially with that ******* Supreme Court that won't stop until America has become a fascist Christian theocracy.

So yeah, Kanye West can get ******. Disgusting megalomaniac douchebag. Does he really think he'll be seen as one of the "good ones" in a Republican dictatorship? He won't, they'll get rid of him just like the rest :toofunny3:

He seriously needs to be locked up with the key thrown away :mazen:

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

??? 

:deadbanana: every day I live in fear and terror over the Kanye related headline I will read that day 

Hoping the next one is that he's gotten punched in the face, maybe it'll reset his brain :duca:

He looks do dirty. He's not looking very healthy lately.

What the actual f? wow a new low every day, didn't know it's possible to sink even lower, but here we are... A literal clown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.