James Corden Has Been Unbanned from Balthazar

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

When you're rich you can just throw money at your problems and they will go away I guess

James Corden, much like Ellen DeGeneres, has had blinds for years I've read, actually since practically the beginning of his career on behind-the-scenes behavior. None of this surprises me. 

No. Weird. He deserved to be publicly shamed for treating people badly, especially those in the service industry. I've gone 27 years without treating a server or host or cashier disrespectfully; it's easy if you're a decent person. People like him - sad, self-hating bullies - are not decent, and an apology doesn't mean anything.

Aren't the servers at the restaurant supposed to be the ones to accept his apology?

he's still a rude unfunny annoying uk import

I'm looking sideways at the owner for switching up so fast. Who cares if he said sorry or slid you some coins.

A prick is a prick.

37 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Aren't the servers at the restaurant supposed to be the ones to accept his apology?

Agreed. Hopefully he sent them a good tip too

Cordon said I’ll give you X amount of dollars to make up with me in the media sis 

I still hope he gets the Ellen treatment. He clearly a scumbag behind the scenes. Those rumors of him being trash to service staff have been going on for years. 

I still hope he gets the Ellen treatment. He clearly a scumbag behind the scenes. Those rumors of him being trash to service staff have been going on for years. He clearly thinks very little of the working class just like Ellen. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.