Is this person who DM'd me a faker?

Before Today

Ok so a person followed me on IG and DM'd me. I replied out of curiosity and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, so I asked them if we know each other and he said no, my profile was suggested by IG for him. Then he started asking what my job is (that's where I stopped giving him attention and convinced it's a faker).

His profile is locked/private, he said he's from OZ and his profile picture looks like a middle aged white man. How much do we bet this person is someone I know in real life taking up a persona? :rip: He has hundreds of followers but I'm still suspicious. I ignored him, though he kept DM'ing me asking me questions every once in a while. Did I do the right thing by ignoring this person who is 90% a faker or I'm just being paranoid/mean?

girl how do u expect us to know

I get those all the time and ignore them

6wwb9p.gif

1 hour ago, May said:

girl how do u expect us to know

:ahh:

Ask him to send a selfie with his tounge out and a peace sign

2 hours ago, StormFury said:

Why haven't you been posting as much Mr. May?

i get a WP and 1-3 week bans for literally every post i make which have a hint of my brand of humour :thing: 

Why don't you start following to see if he's real?

An old man did the same to me last week and was one of those weirdos who are into crypto currency and I was like, be gone.

It's a probably either a bot or one of those MLM pyramid scheme, bitcoin people trying to recruit you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.