Cardi’s Whipshots are bringing her a BAG and awards

Stepfon

Keep in mind, Whipshots are only out in 14 states in the United States. 

An entrepreneur :clap3:  coming for billionaire status 

Bring it to Boston, Bardi

Not too big into alcohol but I’ll keep a look out if she drops THC infused whip cream :gaycat5:

27 minutes ago, Jaguarqueef said:

Not too big into alcohol but I’ll keep a look out if she drops THC infused whip cream :gaycat5:

You have to try it! I don’t like alcohol either nor am I a drinker and I prefer weed for sure but those whipshots taste like regular whip cream and can get you ****** up :ahh:

these actually look good! she finally found a  talent! she should quit making “music” now! :clap3:

n/a on top 100 streaming artists this year but good thing she can sell this trash :clap3:

You guys must be so proud :clap3:

We stan a whip cream sales woman / part time rapper :clap3:

Tbh this is genius even if she didn't come up with it first.  It's such a niche product with infinite potential.  Good for her :clap3:

and none of the proceeds goes to rapists. i love that about her :clap3:

42 minutes ago, makeme said:

n/a on top 100 streaming artists this year but good thing she can sell this trash :clap3:

$20M a year is still $20M, how much is the top streaming artist making a year from that? 

46 minutes ago, makeme said:

:clap3:

and them really thinking she made 20 million from this :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Triton said:

$20M a year is still $20M, how much is the top streaming artist making a year from that? 

I stan musicians/talent not rich people gtfo :rip:

1 hour ago, makeme said:

with no album in 4 years (it being her debut btw) & only dropping one single as a lead artist this year :toofunny3:it’s not like she was putting effort this year 

OT: the carmel ones are the best:coffee:they go really great in iced coffee & literally makes it feel like you took an addaral    

4 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

with no album in 4 years (it being her debut btw) & only dropping one single as a lead artist this year :toofunny3:it’s not like she was putting effort this year 

OT: the carmel ones are the best:coffee:they go really great in iced coffee & literally makes it feel like you took an addaral    

SZA was #63 with one album and less effort :coffee:

she's the new Rihanna :clap3: influential hard working queen :clap3:

48 minutes ago, makeme said:

SZA was #63 with one album and less effort :coffee:

SZA literally dropped a deluxe version of her album this year, meanwhile I don’t even remember the last time Cardi acknowledged IOP don’t be dense 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.