Ezra Miller’s The Flash Sequel Script is complete

Gorjesspazze9

They should’ve rebooted there entire universe back when they had a chance. And even now when there’s a minute chance at salvaging it, they instead decide to bring back Henry’s Superman + give The Flash another chance…how do they not see this will end up in flames?

Warner Bros is really something else :deadbanana4:

I mean, he was good Flash. Also people will go watch the movie with him just because of controversy. And WB doesnt care. $ is the most important thing to them.

Considering all his crimes, he should not be allowed to play in any tv show/movie ever again.

33 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Also people will go watch the movie with him just because of controversy.

i doubt there are a lot of people who are saying "oh there is ezra miller controversy so i will pay $10+ to watch this movie"...

It was probably written before a lot of the latest controversies came out. If they’re smart, they’ll find a way to recast him or bring in a Barry Allen from another universe to star in the next one. 

11 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

i doubt there are a lot of people who are saying "oh there is ezra miller controversy so i will pay $10+ to watch this movie"...

We are living in times when teenage girls are thirsty over Jeffrey Dahmer and think he is hot and cute looking. That's why they started watching the show. As long as Ezra looks like white cute boy, his crimes dont matter to them and they will go watch a movie with him, even though they dont care about superheroes and DC.

I’m almost certain Ezra won’t be The Flash in it. If he is, then WB deserves every lashing possible. But legally I couldn’t even see them taking that chance.

2 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

We are living in times when teenage girls are thirsty over Jeffrey Dahmer and think he is hot and cute looking. That's why they started watching the show. As long as Ezra looks like white cute boy, his crimes dont matter to them and they will go watch a movie with him, even though they dont care about superheroes and DC.

they didn't show up for Controversy Ezra Miller in secrets of dumbledore back in...2022. 

i can see dc stans not caring about controversy given the general fanbase, but i am not seeing people show up in droves for the sake of seeing ezra

Imagine having that much confidence :redface:

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

they didn't show up for Controversy Ezra Miller in secrets of dumbledore back in...2022

Oh...he played in that as well...to be fair 70% of people didnt know that this film existed.

You are right about DC fans though. They do not care.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.