Family of George Floyd considering lawsuit against Kanye West

VOSS

92443ea0cff545118d7fa93e1f1fe53e_md.jpg

N.O.R.E. called "The Breakfast Club" on Monday morning to apologize multiple times for the comments Kanye West made about George Floyd on the latest episode of "Drink Champs" his team put out over the weekend.

The "Drink Champs" host was in full damage control mode -- claiming he didn't know Ye's statements were going to be extremely hurtful to listeners.

The veteran rapper shamelessly admitted he didn't want Ye to walk out of the interview if he was silenced ... à la "The Breakfast Club's" infamous Birdman interview where he cursed them out and demanded "Respek."

Following the interview, George Floyd family attorney Lee Merritt says they're looking into potential lawsuits to thwart Kanye's comments ... another reason for N.O.R.E. to backpedal like a strong safety.

Source

kanye's comments :biblio:

Edited by Vixen Eyes

I'm a huge fan of Kanye's music but I hope they hit him hard so it can hopefully be the start of a much needed journey towards healing which is commonly referred to minding their own damn business. Kanye has said a lot of horrible and unexcusable things so at this point it'd be nice to see him finally be held accountable for it and push him towards working through the baggage and trauma he has to become a better person not only for himself but for his kids. Otherwise I believe Kanye's going to continue a path of no return... 

Good. I hope that do it and win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.