Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

3 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Girl no one is killing anyone over a setlist unless you have some chemical imbalance. Like chill babez. 

Gaga can't put on a show that length when she's singing live. 100% and doing choreography. 

Who are you calling babez at the age of 32???????

Back to my queen, I wonder what the song will be for tonight. mirrorball was amazing. 

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I can’t thinking of one good reason why she’s doing Greatest Hits tour other than that she’s doing a big break after this tour? :confused: I know about re recording situation but I think the GP will stream whatever first song comes up when they search it on spotify and don’t necessarily care if it’s TV etc

Like why didn’t she just highlight  Lover - Midnights and just a medley of her biggest hits or something 

Edited by FENTY.

Lover: Too many songs, and this Miss Americana branding is not gonna happen Taylor. Should’ve been just Cruel Summer as the opener.

Fearless: It’s missing Mr. Perfectly Fine, you know, a TV, so the GP remembers that TVs exist.

Evermore: AMAZING! We need the evermore long pond sessions.

Speak Now: One song really? :rip:

folklore: Queen of reading “Seven”. It’s giving Selena Gomez Genius lyrics.

1989: Boring and she did them all better on rep Tour.

Red: Not the Max Martin’s. :skull:

Taylor Swift: Amazing. I hope this is something she will rotate every night and all in piano.

Midnights: We were robbed of a Midnights World Tour. :skull:

My tears ricochet :WAP: yasssssss I literally can’t wait loved the setlist. Wish we got more speak now tho :chick3:

…Ready for It? the stadium crowd favorite that you are!

Everyone was AWAKE!

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Lover: Too many songs, and this Miss Americana branding is not gonna happen Taylor. Should’ve been just Cruel Summer as the opener.

Fearless: It’s missing Mr. Perfectly Fine, you know, a TV, so the GP remembers that TVs exist.

Taylor Swift: Amazing. I hope this is something she will rotate every night and all in piano.

Sparks Fly deserved over one of the InbRed singles!

There were some really bad choices for this setlist ngl. 22 + WANEGBT, didn't need to be there, SOG and Red deserved. 

Really confused at Vigilante being there instead of Maroom or YOYOK.

Bad Blood 💀

Overall I did get most of what I wanted especially from evermore, TTDS and Marjorie :weeps:

43 minutes ago, Klein said:

She grossed 7.2M in Glendale for the Rep tour in 2018. We're in 2023 and she had 10k more people in attendance. She's making DAMAGES with this tour. :deadbanana4:

It will be over 13M this time I fear :gaylorcat2:

1 hour ago, cruelcooper said:

What a show!! (Other than the jumpscare opening set obvi)

and only 1 Peak Low song:clap3: we really won:clap3:

im so glad she performed DBM:heart2:

Thank God lockdowns happened.:ahh:

Amazing show but that’s thanks to the reputation energy she has delivered. :clap3:

reputation era really was her creative peak (music, tour, fan engagement, media manipulation.) 

As a Swifty I would be very happy to be able to hear so many songs from one concert, but even for a Swifty this was way too long, not just for attendees, also for herself, and she has 50 more shows to go, most of them are back to back, I really don’t think her voice can last for the whole tour…

Also, I agree with some people, this tour should’ve focused on Lover, folklore, evermore and midnights, each with 5 then 2-3 from albums before Lover, made the show around 2.5 hr and balanced the setlist, also fitted the theme of the tour.

Miss Americana was a weak but acceptable opener, but Karma as a closer was a huge mistake and it left the show feeling undercooked.

Selftitled and SN deserved more songs, especially Long Live, all of us Swifty deserved that song as a closer.

The back to back to back to back classics and stadium bangers. :jonny5:

RFI -> Delicate -> Don’t Blame Me -> Look What You Made Me Do.

:jonny5:

HER ARTISTIC PEAK!

Surprised she didn't do AOTG. I hope she performs it tonight

The numbers this tour will do is overwhelming :jonny:

The Maroon snub is NOT cute but she kinda redemed it with VS being the highlight :clap3:

31 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

tbh, i wouldn't be mad if she did the folkmore sets again, :jonny5: but I agree with everything else. 

im convinced she cut the speak now set short to put atw10mv in :gaycat7:(the way we could've gotten more speak now songs in that time)

tolerate it performance is so amazing :jonny5: it's what that masterpiece deserves!

Gaga can't make a 3 hourse concert  

32 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Wow the biggest hits from the album on a greatist hits stadium tour set for a global leg.

Why that and not some acoustic forgettable song only pancake swifties remember, like mr. perfectly fine. A song there is just I'm shading my ex man like we are never ever, only worst. 

I'm surprised some of you are complaining of ATW10's inclusion... its release was such an event, it was pretty much inevitable that it would be included :michael:

6 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Yall Swifties were SO ******* pressed and hateful at Rihannas halftime show yet evey clip I’ve seen she’s stiffer than a serfboard. :bibliahh:

HORRIBLE show

The difference is Rihanna's Black Caribbean, she should be a better dancer. Everyone knows Taylor a non dancing white girl....huge difference.

I agree Lover had too many songs, shouldve added more songs from Speak Now or Midnights, still she delivered an amazing show :clap3:

2 hours ago, Klein said:

She grossed 7.2M in Glendale for the Rep tour in 2018. We're in 2023 and she had 10k more people in attendance. She's making DAMAGES with this tour. :deadbanana4:

Biggest female tour of all time is on lock for sure. But i'd love for her to have the biggest tour EVER, with new dates it's more than possible.

The five star reviews she’s getting :jonny4: literally everyone loves her again

(aside from maybe bonus/vault tracks to an extent)

hope She performs every song She's never performed to an audience by the end of the tour

Edited by fridayteenage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.