• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

15 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Now hold your horses, you can have the 1st two songs, but I'm gonna need Afterglow for Munich N2 :cm:

If she plays Afterflop in Munich N2 I will walk out from the pit ...

Swiss media is saying around 100,000 people attended both dates :gaycat1:

I believe the four Paris shows (45k) will remain the lowest attended of the tour. Wouldn't be the case if it wasn't for the Olympics  :lakitu:

5 hours ago, Sprawl said:

Swiss media is saying around 100,000 people attended both dates :gaycat1:

I believe the four Paris shows (45k) will remain the lowest attended of the tour. Wouldn't be the case if it wasn't for the Olympics  :lakitu:

Milan dates have the bigger audience for any concert since apparently Bob Marley back in the 80s. Estimation is 65k for night. For example last time Beyoncè toured in the same stadium she sold 49K tickets, Madonna 53K and One direction 57K. Only one direction have 2 dates too (but Madonna made a concert on Florence and one on Rome too).

btw she wrote on Instagram "Up next is a city I've been looking forward to playing for so long: Milan" 

She never wrote a thing so explicit for a next city...is the announcement happening??  :duca:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

Milan dates have the bigger audience for any concert since apparently Bob Marley back in the 80s. Estimation is 65k for night. For example last time Beyoncè toured in the same stadium she sold 49K tickets, Madonna 53K and One direction 57K. Only one direction have 2 dates too (but Madonna made a concert on Florence and one on Rome too).

btw she wrote on Instagram "Up next is a city I've been looking forward to playing for so long: Milan" 

She never wrote a thing so explicit for a next city...is the announcement happening??  :duca:

Coldplay did 4 or 5 dates with a smaller audience (I think 60k or something) last year.

Anyways, I'm thinking the same thing, I don't even care about getting an announcement but there's so many clues at this point.

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Coldplay did 4 or 5 dates with a smaller audience (I think 60k or something) last year.

Anyways, I'm thinking the same thing, I don't even care about getting an announcement but there's so many clues at this point.

Have fun!! :heart:

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Have fun!! :heart:

thank you :jonny6: I'm incredibly excited 

Just now, ariananext said:

thank you :jonny6: I'm incredibly excited 

the show is amazing! where will you be seated? or are you in the standing? 

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the show is amazing! where will you be seated? or are you in the standing? 

I have front middle bowl tickets, I usually am all for pit but this was a bit too much for me :bird: I wanted to wear my cute outfit and not queue for hours in the heat

I have front middle bowl tickets, I usually am all for pit but this was a bit too much for me :bird: I wanted to wear my cute outfit and not queue for hours in the heat

I had the exact same tickets for N2 and it's the most incredible view of the show :jonny4:

Only 12 cities left :chick3:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I had the exact same tickets for N2 and it's the most incredible view of the show :jonny4:

Oh wow, I keep worrying about the view but well, I won't even think about it when I get there :jonny6: I've never felt this excited for a show before because pit gives me so much anxiety the days prior and I usually can not focus on the good feelings until the show starts, but this time is different, I'm just so happy! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Was the paris stadium only 45K capacity? or it wasnt full?

The zurich stadium looked so tiny - like no seats were very high up.. the floor also looked extra crowded.

I am going in Hamburg and the capacity is apparently 57K, but I have floor standing. The standing area is only a soccer field size, so ill be closer to the stage (vs other venues).

Oh wow, I keep worrying about the view but well, I won't even think about it when I get there :jonny6: I've never felt this excited for a show before because pit gives me so much anxiety the days prior and I usually can not focus on the good feelings until the show starts, but this time is different, I'm just so happy! 

Oh I get that feeling 100%, I'm the same. But for Taylor I just had to do one last effort cause it was my first time seeing her and I eventually got VIP for N1 and I was front row barricade diamond. I suffered but it was so worth it. But as I'm pushing 30, I'm done with going to the pit :rip:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Oh I get that feeling 100%, I'm the same. But for Taylor I just had to do one last effort cause it was my first time seeing her and I eventually got VIP for N1 and I was front row barricade diamond. I suffered but it was so worth it. But as I'm pushing 30, I'm done with going to the pit :rip:

Yeah, last year I had VIP early entry for The Weeknd and it was a nightmare to wait from 10am to 9pm, I don't know how people queue for days in the heat. It was worth it of course, interacting with your fave and seeing them face to face is incredible, but this time around it would've been a bit too much for me, swifties are insane, the prices were too high (it was 250€ for Abel and I think the same ticket was 800€ for Taylor), people have been queuing since yesterday for saturday's show, the show is too long etc. so I decided to be seated this time. I won't be seeing her up close which is a bummer because I've seen all my other faves from the pit but oh well. It's gonna be amazing either way!

• Like 1

Yeah, last year I had VIP early entry for The Weeknd and it was a nightmare to wait from 10am to 9pm, I don't know how people queue for days in the heat. It was worth it of course, interacting with your fave and seeing them face to face is incredible, but this time around it would've been a bit too much for me, swifties are insane, the prices were too high (it was 250€ for Abel and I think the same ticket was 800€ for Taylor), people have been queuing since yesterday for saturday's show, the show is too long etc. so I decided to be seated this time. I won't be seeing her up close which is a bummer because I've seen all my other faves from the pit but oh well. It's gonna be amazing either way!

Write your review after the show :heart:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

It was full, as full as it could even be. Concerts in that venue usually have like 35-40k people, so she actually overperformed attendance wise. The venue was just that "small", cause she couldn't book the main big stadium due to the Olympics.

13 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

The zurich stadium looked so tiny - like no seats were very high up.. the floor also looked extra crowded.

I am going in Hamburg and the capacity is apparently 57K, but I have floor standing. The standing area is only a soccer field size, so ill be closer to the stage (vs other venues).

Apparently the bigger stadium in Paris wasn't avalaible because of the olympics coming. 

Anyways She made 4 dates there so 190k is like 60k+ for 3 nights on a bigger stadium, so total same audience of most bigger cities. 

Plus She made other 2 dates in Lion. 

French people can't complaint.

According to the same article with the Milan estimation of 65k for night (It's from corriere della sera, the most important newspaper so a reletable source) the fever in the city is so strong and the research for new tickets (despite a sold out) still so active they think the dates could have been more.

But this is true everywhere so It's what It Is. 152 dates, we can't ask for more. 

Apparently Taylor in Milan is starting at 7.50-8. P.M later than most of the recent europeans dates, so at around the Reputation act should be already dark. 

In the last europen dates there have been shows with the sun light until the surprise songs act :rip:

I mean you basically see the show at 50% of the real potential.

I don't Remember where people needed to put their hands on the eyes to the see the 22 hat Moment on the big screen cause the sun was still so strong they didn't see what was in the screen basically  :chick1:

Edited by vale9001

I need to see another show :celestial3:

Spoiler

I think the feed that leaked is for one of her backup singers. Hopefully hers leaks soon too cause the starlights are awfully off-key in a lot of these songs :deadbanana4:. I enjoyed it when it's just her but then they come in and ruin it :deadbanana2:.

10 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Apparently Taylor in Milan is starting at 7.50-8. P.M later than most of the recent europeans dates, so at around the Reputation act should be already dark. 

I think it's gonna be hot in Milan over this week-end? It should cool down by the time the show starts. Stay safe and hydrated if you're going.  

25 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

I think it's gonna be hot in Milan over this week-end? It should cool down by the time the show starts. Stay safe and hydrated if you're going.  

not that hot. In the north it's a fresh summer this year. Today actually in the region there are very strong storms. Of course still a concert with so many people together so it's gonna be kinda hot. 

Just now, vale9001 said:

not that hot. In the north it's a fresh summer this year. Today actually in the region there are very strong storms. Of course still a concert with so many people together so it's gonna be kinda hot. 

open air stadium right?

The Italian organizers spilled some interesting tidbits about the shows in Milano

- 2 million (:rip:) tried to access tickets 

- ~130k tickets sold

- 70% local, 30% foreign attendees (14% US, 4% Spain, 3% France, 3% UK)

So about

~91,000 Italians

~18,200 Americans

~5,200 Spaniards

~3,900 French

~3,900 Brits

~7,800 from other parts of the world

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.