Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Imagine wasting Last kiss and Sad beautiful tragic for the most dead audience ever. They're beating Singapore.

Kinda true. They kinda had the very best surprise song mashup combination ever, and it was dead silent. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Omg, that drug-addled indie coffeeshop singer version of All You Had To Do Was Stay was everythinggggg. 

And I love how much She loves Sad Beautiful Tragic :heart: She does at some point need to come to terms with the fact that She is incapable of singing and playing piano at the same time though :heart: 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Klein said:

Kinda true. They kinda had the very best surprise song mashup combination ever, and it was dead silent. 

All of them are kinda deep-cuts, so I can see the more casual fans not being into/familiar with them. Also it's Europe...Also, it's Speak Now, never beating the underrated allegations. :chick3:

Edited by Mandalore

Posted (edited)

She should have made 3 shows in Italy in the weekend. Zurich is like at 2 hours of train from Milan. This during the week two dates were not necessary. So many locals, during the folkmore set there were literally groups of people talking for 15 minutes between them instead of listening. She saw that and made the post Champagne applause not even a minute long :duca:. Real fans from switzerland could have moved to Milan with the 3 shows. 

Edited by vale9001

7 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

She should have made 3 shows in Italy in the weekend. Zurich is like at 2 hours of train from Milan. This during the week two dates were not necessary. So many locals, during the folkmore set there were literally groups of people talking for 15 minutes between them instead of listening. She saw that and made the post Champagne applause not even a minute long :duca:. Real fans from switzerland could have moved to Milan with the 3 shows. 

Spoiler

i fear the same with happen with austria and germany :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, swifthino said:
  Hide contents

i fear the same with happen with austria and germany :gaycat6:

Spoiler

this run of Germany -> Poland -> Austria is gonna be cold. :deadbanana2: At least Italy will go crazy, and she ends with a 5-day banger at Wembley again. :katie2:

• Haha 1

Not her doing four of my favorites again 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mandalore said:
  Hide contents

this run of Germany -> Poland -> Austria is gonna be cold. :deadbanana2: At least Italy will go crazy, and she ends with a 5-day banger at Wembley again. :katie2:

Spoiler

i have a lot of faith in Germany since TTPD is best selling album of 2024 so far but she just got her first #1 album in Poland this year :hoetenks:

Spoiler

i'll try my hardest to sing at the top of my lungs at my Warsaw dates :gaycat4:

• Like 1

None of these is a top top tier in my book (although I had an insane obsession with AYHTDWS), but all masterpieces nonetheless and the mashup choices were pretty ****** up :weeps:

also... SBT has always paled in comparison to the heavy weights on sacRED, but that doesn't take away from how gorgeous it is and I'm pretty offended at how no one flinched when she switched from LK to it, like I don't recall that this has ever happened on this tour :toofunny2:

@Cruel Summer thoughts on on the choices? :dies:

7 minutes ago, Mandalore said:
  Hide contents

Poland N1 is gonna be LOUD, I'll be there. :gaycat2:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, swifthino said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i have a lot of faith in Germany since TTPD is best selling album of 2024 so far but she just got her first #1 album in Poland this year :hoetenks:

Reveal hidden contents

i'll try my hardest to sing at the top of my lungs at my Warsaw dates :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Poland N1 is gonna be LOUD, I'll be there. :gaycat2:

Okay y'all need to carry the surprise songs. I think she gets offended when they don't get excited for them. :dies: Probably the reason why she's doing mashups, she saw the poker faces/sighs of disappointment when the audience gets a dud for surprise. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mandalore said:

Okay y'all need to carry the surprise songs. I think she gets offended when they don't get excited for them. :dies: Probably the reason why she's doing mashups, she saw the poker faces/sighs of disappointment when the audience gets a dud for surprise. :deadbanana2:

Well if I get a Bye Bye Baby/Stay Beautiful mashup, don't count on me, I'll be leaving the stadium. But if we're getting another one like tonight, best believe my vocal cords are going extinct. :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Klein said:

Well if I get a Bye Bye Baby/Stay Beautiful mashup, don't count on me, I'll be leaving the stadium. But if we're getting another one like tonight, best believe my vocal cords are going extinct. :deadbanana:

she could do macavity/last christmas cover mashup and i will still sing every word bc i need to make sure my country gets a spot on her next tour:WAP:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

None of these is a top top tier in my book (although I had an insane obsession with AYHTDWS), but all masterpieces nonetheless and the mashup choices were pretty ****** up :weeps:

also... SBT has always paled in comparison to the heavy weights on sacRED, but that doesn't take away from how gorgeous it is and I'm pretty offended at how no one flinched when she switched from LK to it, like I don't recall that this has ever happened on this tour :toofunny2:

@Cruel Summer thoughts on on the choices? :dies:

I just want official recordings of ALL of them, I'm yearning so deeply :jonny2: like idc, take my money as long as I can have these sonic nuggets of heaven

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Klein said:

You need to stay and get a good recording of Bye Bye Baby for me, the only BBB stan in existence (my top song on my 2021 wrapped sksksksks). :suburban:

taylor is enigma in poland. i don't listen to radio much, only while driving, but haven't heard any of her song in long time. but polish radio is weird, between sparse amount of new songs it is mostly songs from 5, 10 or even 15 years ago.

1 minute ago, piotrert said:

where is @Steve Johnson when you need him?

3 minutes ago, piotrert said:

This is very important for me and my culture. :WAP: I have a selfie with Roger, only need one with Tay one of these days. :'(

16 hours ago, Michael196 said:

SBT has always paled in comparison to the heavy weights on sacRED.

Flaming red hot take. This is top 5 sweetie :thing:

You really thot you could get away with hiding this language in a lengthy post.

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 1

I missed 1:58AM Last Kiss day. :weeps:

The first time I've missed it SINCE 2011.

Tell me you created a thread @1989 @TaylorNation :WAP:

My job interfering with cultural and religious traditions of being a cult disciple of the Lord. :weeps:

WE HAVE FAILED AS A CULT.

I saw the show on its final night in Amsterdam. Overall, I had a really good time, so here's my lengthy review.

Let's start with the good. The entire stage production was amazing, I absolutely loved how they utilized everything and played with the screen graphics. Though the show can look super cringe in videos online, you have to be there to get the real experience. Being part of the stan world, I knew her fans were obsessed with her, but this was on a whole 'nother level. At times, I thought my eardrums would burst :deadbanana2:

She truly has an amazing discography, and the opening really solidified my opinion of "Lover" being one of Taylor's essential albums. I was in awe of how quickly she changed her outfits between eras. I'm also glad she cut some songs short so she could go through as many songs as possible.

Here are the things I didn't like. First of all, the show is waaaay too long, especially if you're standing for the entire three hours (plus through the opening act). I think she could have easily shortened it by about 30 minutes, especially the folklore/evermore and last two eras.

Before the show, I listened to "Midnights" and "TTPD" once, and I didn't like them at all. After the show, my opinion is stronger than before. While I find Midnights bland, at least it can be enjoyable as background noise. Tortured Poets, on the other hand, is just straight up bad. Especially when you hear it after the journey through her entire discography. All the songs sound the same, and the only ones I can differentiate are WAOLOM and the cringey "it's my birthdaaay" tune. It feels like with the last two albums, she's trying to be something she's not, and it's just not hitting.

My favorite eras were Lover, Fearless, Red, and 1989. Reputation had a great set, same with folklore"/"evermore (although she should've cut two songs or so). Karma was not a good closer, but since I find the entire album bland, I don't know which song I would choose. Maybe Anti-Hero?

She put on a great show and was a better performer than I thought she would be. Props to her and her team for the entire tour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

I just want official recordings of ALL of them, I'm yearning so deeply :jonny2: like idc, take my money as long as I can have these sonic nuggets of heaven

This has been the ultimate need since the tour kicked off, still can't believe that we got loml and hoping she will throw some more our way to get more weeks at #1

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Flaming red hot take. This is top 5 sweetie :thing:

You really thot you could get away with hiding this language in a lengthy post.

Lol I get what you're saying, but the og alone (not including dlx or tv) already got:

SOG, Red, Treacherous, ATW, TLT, TLO, EHC & BA, that's half the album, and if we include the rest it gets pushed down even further…

And I rest my case :celestial5:

• Like 2

her breaking character is so cute :heart:

closure / A Perfectly Good Heart

Robin / Never Grow Up

She definitely knows she over-rewarded them yesterday.

:hoetenks:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.