Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Blondie will be working hard until next year. Good thing she prioritize career over love life this time. She and Matty is never gonna work out with this schedule.

But I think this is gonna be her biggest tour for a while. The next one will be album focused tour rather than greatest hits. She’ll probably be back on touring the US, UK, Australia and Japan only.

But good thing she’s visiting europe next year. Imagine after the tour she drops TS11. Her chart power is gonna skyrocket there.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

She and Matty is never gonna work out with this schedule.

They already broke up a few weeks ago :deadbanana2:

In italy post folklore Taylor has became absolutely big. It's really on the conversation, influential people and artists talk about her on social networks, she has a huge covering from national tv channels, and a recent very important journalist wrote she is the millennials more influential pop star. 

I have been at my cousin wedding 3 days ago and she went to the "altar"(not a religious wedding) with wildest dreams played by a violinist :rip:

Everyone knows her now, she is absolutely a recognizable name as Katy Perry, Beyoncè or Ariana grande. It's not at Lady Gaga - Madonna level (well they're italians  after all :chick1:). 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Her history in Italy is kind of weird. She was quite known (and popular) back in the early 2010s, as there was some kind of trend among pre-teens of stanning pop stars/disney acts/celebs in general, Taylor included. She booked a 13k arena (that most of pop girls manage to sell out at the early stages of their careers) and only sold around 3k tickets so yeah, it was a huge flop.

For the years ahead she hasn't come back and her popularity among the GP hasn't really grown until this decade, she always had a small but solid fanbase but they weren't very loud. Add to that that her music isn't really italian's GP cup of tea, our music industry is 90% made of local music, what comes from abroad and sells here is latin, dance and upbeat music, ballads sometimes, but certainly not  artists who heavily rely on songwriting in another language, country music is basically non-existent here. Another interesting factor is that her audience here is much much younger compared to her US one, it's mostly 1995-2005s kids while as I read on the internet she has more older stans in the states. 

I feel like around the time the pandemic started more people got into her and her fanbase has now grown exponentially in a matter of a couple years, so although she's not one of the biggest names in GP's eyes her fanbase is pretty huge and loud as well, plenty of Taylor Swift nights were held in the past year and they were a huge success so yeah, the date's likely selling out and swiftly. 

Her history in Spain is kind of weird. She was quite known (and popular) back in the early 2010s, as there was some kind of trend among pre-teens of stanning pop stars/disney acts/celebs in general, Taylor included. She booked a 15k arena (that most of pop girls manage to sell out at the early stages of their careers) and only sold around 4k tickets so yeah, it was a huge flop.

For the years ahead she hasn't come back and her popularity among the GP hasn't really grown until this decade, she always had a small but solid fanbase but they weren't very loud. Add to that that her music isn't really spanish' GP cup of tea, our music industry is 90% made of latin music, what comes from abroad and sells here is even more latin, dance and upbeat music, ballads sometimes, but certainly not artists who heavily rely on songwriting in another language, country music is basically non-existent here. Another interesting factor is that her audience here is much much younger compared to her US one, it's mostly 1995-2005s kids while as I read on the internet she has more older stans in the states. 

I feel like around the time the pandemic started more people got into her and her fanbase has now grown exponentially in a matter of a couple years, so although she's not one of the biggest names in GP's eyes her fanbase is pretty huge and loud as well, plenty of Taylor Swift nights were held in the past year and they were a huge success so yeah, the date's likely selling out and swiftly. 

For example this is Tananai, the biggest italian male pop star of the last year wearing a Midnights t-shirt while making a meet and greet. He wrote "signing my cds but I'm thinking to Taylor Swift"

he's a kinda of trapper meeting a classic songwriter really appealing to a gp male audience. And a proof of what I always say in the Base: Folkmore and Midnights reinvented her to a new audience, more mature and also with more males. 

spacer.png

Edited by vale9001

15 minutes ago, greento said:

They already broke up a few weeks ago :deadbanana2:

They were never together officially. She already planned this tour a long time and she knows she can’t do this with a relationship. She has to drop everything. I can see her being single until this tour ends.

19 minutes ago, M.R. said:

Any news about ticket prices in EU?

not yet unfortunately. don’t know what’s taking so long and what’s so secretive 

• Like 1

So I guess we're all spending summer in Europe next year then?

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

37 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

She’ll probably be back on touring the US, UK, Australia and Japan only.

I doubt it 

She opened the pandora's box and most likely will do similar amount of dates for her next tour, but I can't see the next tour being over 3 hours, maybe back to the usual 2 hours.

1 minute ago, campelo said:

I hope the show stays the same duration in EU 

why would it not

2 minutes ago, campelo said:

I hope the show stays the same duration in EU 

it probably will stay the exact same duration, but due to the curfew times she might not have an opening act

2 hours ago, Prismee said:

115 dates

53 US
34 Europe

13 Latam
10 Asia
5 Australia

Asia and Australia deserves more tbh :dies: 

Chile and Colombia deserve 3 dates each 

to cover the demand from Central America she should add 3 more dates in Mexico City and the stadiums in Monterrey are way better than Foro Sol, idk why she wants to stick to it 

55 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

these LA dates will have more stars in the vip section than the next Oscars and Grammys  :ahh:

I can already feel all the kardashians jenners being mad cause they are the only ones can't be there :coffee2:

I wouldn’t be surprise with North west and Penelope Disick (Kourtney’s daughter) they are friends of Selena’s sister and North likes Taylor’s music 

43 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Her history in Spain is kind of weird. She was quite known (and popular) back in the early 2010s, as there was some kind of trend among pre-teens of stanning pop stars/disney acts/celebs in general, Taylor included. She booked a 15k arena (that most of pop girls manage to sell out at the early stages of their careers) and only sold around 4k tickets so yeah, it was a huge flop.

For the years ahead she hasn't come back and her popularity among the GP hasn't really grown until this decade, she always had a small but solid fanbase but they weren't very loud. Add to that that her music isn't really spanish' GP cup of tea, our music industry is 90% made of latin music, what comes from abroad and sells here is even more latin, dance and upbeat music, ballads sometimes, but certainly not artists who heavily rely on songwriting in another language, country music is basically non-existent here. Another interesting factor is that her audience here is much much younger compared to her US one, it's mostly 1995-2005s kids while as I read on the internet she has more older stans in the states. 

She never booked a 15k capacity, she booked only the wizink sala 4-6k capacity. Many small acts do that, it’s limited capacity 

I doubt her next tour will be this extensive again, unless she goes 4-5 years without touring, which I also don't see her doing. She loves touring and the cash it gives her, but you do need to give the public a break after a massive tour. Even Coldplay with their immense global demand wait half a decade between major tours.

Imo her next tour will come in 2025/2026 and will either be something more low-key, unique and unexpected like Lover Fest or it'll be a short summer tour with 40-50 dates or so à la Reputation/Formation Tour. Then after that, in the latter half of the 2020s, she'll probably go on another massive, multi-year, global stadium tour where she goes all out again.

Edited by Feanor

10 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Hoping she adds a fourth Paris date, that would be hilarious

There's apparently a 4th Paris date and a 2nd Lyon date that are pre-booked. :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Feanor said:

Imo her next tour will come in 2025/2026 and will either be something unique and unexpected like Lover Fest or a short summer tour with 40-50 dates or so à la Reputation/Formation Tour. Then after that, in the latter half of the 2020s, she'll probably go on another massive, multi-year, global stadium tour where she goes all out again.

I could se a global festival tour a year or two after Eras tour ends

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

There's apparently a 4th Paris date and a 2nd Lyon date that are pre-booked. :gaycat6:

Oh wow!:clap3:

I think after the eras tour she will spend few years without touring, maybe for TS11 or TS12 she goes to the main festivals, like festivals around world and nothing more. That way she could focus in her movie 

3 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Oh wow!:clap3:

I really hope it's true cause that means I am more likely to attend, possibly multiple times. :jonny:

10 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

She never booked a 15k capacity, she booked only the wizink sala 4-6k capacity. Many small acts do that, it’s limited capacity 

She booked the sala because she couldn't book the arena, in fact I read that she started with the arena and then downgraded the venue but I can't find that now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.