Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Just now, queenoftheclouds said:

Well does the GP know her debut album?

I feel like anyone over the age of 20 that knows Love Story or You Belong with Me at least knows Our Song and Teardrops too, at least in the US

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

even picture to burn? hmm.

Picture to burn is like top 5 on debut so yes even that

it's the internet's fault for not making anything from debut go viral like enchanted or don't blame me 

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

it's the internet's fault for not making anything from debut go viral like enchanted or don't blame me 

Our Song has had that small "I was riding shotgun..." Tik Tok trend crop up every now and again but it hasn't really translated into big streams unfortunately :gaycat6: and Picture to Burn's gay lyric too but that's been disowned 

Poor Debut. Her older catalogs may not be consumed that much because of her putting out one album after another but Tim McGraw is essential for the eras tour. If you grew up listening to love story, you definitely know the singles off debut by HEART. 

13 minutes ago, Casually Cruel said:

Speak for yourself I'd rather anything from debut over vigilante ****

girlie did you watch the performance? vigilante bullcrap is one of her worst sings ever but the performance slaps so hard

Oh the debut snub is truly egregious. Her country side being completely memory-holed like she wasn't one of the biggest country artists ever :rip: And no YBWM/LS don't count

I'm surprised that people on the Internet are surprised about her new Outfits. She is human and she sweats. She has to Clean her Outfits after every show. She has probably 20 Tour Outfits every night. They all aren't ready after a few hours.

25 minutes ago, niiall said:

Oh the debut snub is truly egregious. Her country side being completely memory-holed like she wasn't one of the biggest country artists ever :rip: And no YBWM/LS don't count

what about fearless (the song) though :gaylorcat1:

1 minute ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I'm surprised that people on the Internet are surprised about her new Outfits. She is human

blasphemy :eddie:

Edited by fridayteenage

4 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I'm surprised that people on the Internet are surprised about her new Outfits. She is human and she sweats. She has to Clean her Outfits after every show. She has probably 20 Tour Outfits every night. They all aren't ready after a few hours.

Multiple dresses of the same design exist y’know - most artists do that 

Country Taylor WIPED from her memory omg this is sick, not even 30 seconds of Our Song or Sparks Fly or Long Live 

It's clear she loves Folklore and Red the most

Folklore is getting bigger moment each date than Midnights :coffee:

And Red despite having a 10mins song already got a surprise song

Did she do 40+ songs again and for over 3 hours?

God this woman is so hardworking. How can she do that? :deadbanana2:

On Top of rerecording all past albums and recording new ones. I can't believe her work ethic. 

She really deserves to be successful. 

Btw I love debut a all

I actually thought Tim McGraw will stay

But it's fine

I understand why she is doing this 

Speak Now and Debut are next in line for re recordings so she don't wanna boost them much

And 1989 and Rep just need to performed so there is that

Edited by FolkLover1989

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

I love debut! I mean I wouldn't expect her to give us Mary's Song or Invisible or anything but this is the US leg and Teardrops, Our Song and Picture to Burn were big hits here. I wonder if this was such a spur of the moment decision and a debut song will come back next show. At least she's spicing things up here and there!

1 hour ago, Casually Cruel said:

Picture to burn is like top 5 on debut so yes even that

Taylor will never sing Picture To Burn again. She said a long time ago she hated that song. The last time she sung it was at The Fearless Tour.

So lucky to have been able to see her back to back nights 

tonight show energy was bigger than last night 

can’t wait to see her again in august in LA

What’s the point of that Eras poster if she’s gonna completely ignore Debut? :rip: So weird.

Debut her least favorite album confirmed

Y’all she was so good tonight I’m still floating :jonny:

The crowd was SINGINGGGG too. It was such great energy, easily one of the best experiences of my life :jonny:

Also people yesterday scolding the Red stans saying they wanted State of Grace :ahh: 

“This is a GeePee tour!!1!1! She’ll never perform a forgotten album track!!!1!” 

Egg on their face. But I am sad there wasn’t one debut song. Like at least do acoustic Our Song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.