• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Nefertiti0

• Cqmerqn

• selena_lavigne

Gloria apple music edition are not new songs but live versions from the Royal Albert hall show..

spacer.png

On 12/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, sam.teas said:

lengths

'Love Me More' - 3:23

'No God' - 3:17

'Hurting Interlude' - 0:18

'Lose You' - 3:10

'Perfect' featuring Jessie Reyez - 3:51

'Unholy' featuring Kim Petras - 2:36

'How To Cry' - 2:40

'Six Shots' - 2:30

'Gimme' featuring Koffee and Jessie Reyez - 2:49

'Dorothy's Interlude' - 0:08

'I'm Not Here To Make Friends' - 3:49

'Gloria' - 1:50

'Who We Love' featuring Ed Sheeran - 2:42

Not these useless interludes :skull:

I hope we'll have a new HOW DO YOU SLEEP

13 minutes ago, Yog said:

Gloria apple music edition are not new songs but live versions from the Royal Albert hall show..

spacer.png

can i be honest? i appreciate this choice cause the live was fire! maybe a future deluxe will be okay with more tracks, but i’m happy with that 

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

can i be honest? i appreciate this choice cause the live was fire! maybe a future deluxe will be okay with more tracks, but i’m happy with that 

Target has two extra tracks and I don’t mind this earlier, it might help in the streaming side on AM

12 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Not these useless interludes :skull:

I hope we'll have a new HOW DO YOU SLEEP

Right :deadbanana4:

UNHOLY might not be Sam's best but I'm happy that they're smashing again :gaycatina1:

I just hope GLORIA will be better than their last 2 albums.. i want a HOW DO YOU SLEEP please or LIKE I CAN :gaycatina1:

Now y’all complaining about interludes now ☠️ it’s always something new every week.

Sam CHOSE art over charts but of course if does something out of their norm, it’s an problem..

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Their FB post 2 days ago just exposes how they edited tf out of their face on the album cover :priceless:

Just randomly running in here to sprout BS, it's giving JOBLESS... thx for keeping tabs btw :clap3:

Edited by Yog

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Just randomly running in here to sprout BS, it's giving JOBLESS... thx for keeping tabs btw :clap3:

If you believe the hairline and the jawline weren’t edited then I don’t know what to tell you :priceless:

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

If you believe the hairline and the jawline weren’t edited then I don’t know what to tell you :priceless:

Then kindly go do something  productive..:spin:

On 12/19/2022 at 11:54 AM, Yog said:

Now y’all complaining about interludes now ☠️ it’s always something new every week.

Sam CHOSE art over charts but of course if does something out of their norm, it’s an problem..

their songs are about as short as interludes and might as well be at this point smfh

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

their songs are about as short as interludes and might as well be at this point smfh

The album is literally the same length is their previous standard albums, including Love Goes if you remove the bonus tracks, Sam obviously wants a short & sweet best of all, replay value listening experience.

This site consistently compliments how too long Sam’s albums are (one of the many complaints of Love Goes) so I’m puzzled why are guys are upset of this particular album being slightly shorter? 

Edited by Yog

On 12/26/2022 at 12:02 AM, Yog said:

The album is literally the same length is their previous standard albums, including Love Goes if you remove the bonus tracks, Sam obviously wants a short & sweet best of all, replay value listening experience.

This site consistently compliments how too long Sam’s albums are (one of the many complaints of Love Goes) so I’m puzzled why are guys are upset of this particular album being slightly shorter? 

if the music is good that in itself will lend itself to it's replay value. look at midnights and renaissance for example. it's not that the album is shorter is that the song are so damn short

I still hope Sam has a fire ballad in this album despite the drastic change in sound. And I do agree about the short tracks, hope they don’t affect the quality of the songs. I personally dislike short songs but they do work sometimes.

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

if the music is good that in itself will lend itself to it's replay value. look at midnights and renaissance for example. it's not that the album is shorter is that the song are so damn short

34 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I still hope Sam has a fire ballad in this album despite the drastic change in sound. And I do agree about the short tracks, hope they don’t affect the quality of the songs. I personally dislike short songs but they do work sometimes.

Minus the interludes and the title track it’s about even with the 2 minute range & 3 minute range songs, to it seems balanced to me but I guess I can see where your coming from 

30 minutes ago, Winged said:

When are we getting new single? 4 weeks left until album is here excited 

Presumably on the 13th 

1 hour ago, Winged said:

When are we getting new single? 4 weeks left until album is here excited 

On 12/16/2022 at 9:25 PM, sam.teas said:

Sam Smith, Koffee and Jessie Reyez \ Gimme \ 2:49 \ 13.01.2023

1 minute ago, mlaredoperez said:

omg noooo :dancehall3:

You really haven’t listened to the entire song, if ATRL dislikes it than it differently gonna be an hit :clap3:

4 hours ago, Yog said:

Presumably on the 13th 

3 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Thank you :heart2: