Jump to content
Don't create threads for AI songs

Sam Smith - ‘Gloria’


Nefertiti0
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Yog

    173

  • Nefertiti0

    35

  • sam.teas

    21

  • selena_lavigne

    20

10 minutes ago, Yog said:

Apparently it’s already released in some stores…:biblio:

It happens with almost every album. at least it wasn't shipped a few months before its release like Ava Max or Arctic Monkeys' album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

It happens with almost every album. at least it wasn't shipped a few months before its release like Ava Max or Arctic Monkeys' album.

This is about to L word tho, this is.. :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yog said:

This is about to L word tho, this is.. :biblio:

most people have no idea where to find L— and it will be out in 3 days so L— won't affect the numbers much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

most people have no idea where to find L— and it will be out in 3 days so L— won't affect the numbers much.

I know couple of sites 😉 but anyways “No God” sounds great 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is my most anticipated release along with Miley's ESV.

I feel like Sam will slay with this album. It will be jam packed with unapologetic BOPS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if Sam can debut at #1 in the UK? Love Goes couldn’t. Less competition this time, but only 1 hit on the album.

 

I just bought the HMV exclusive vinyl which comes with 2 extra songs :wanda: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

I wonder if Sam can debut at #1 in the UK? Love Goes couldn’t. Less competition this time, but only 1 hit on the album.

 

I just bought the HMV exclusive vinyl which comes with 2 extra songs :wanda: 

It will, Sam is slaying at Amazon (#21), BUNDLES are selling out in the uk site esc, it’s an lock at this point :coffee2:

Edited by Yog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

I wonder if Sam can debut at #1 in the UK? Love Goes couldn’t. Less competition this time, but only 1 hit on the album.

I don't think there is any competition this time. around 10k may be enough for #1.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...