'Rehabbed' sex offender interviewed by Vice sends unwanted d**k pic to producer

Literature

"Vice chronicled the story of a man named "Aishef" and other convicted sex offenders who said they have had to serve additional time in prison, or “dead time,” because of the restrictive housing laws that prohibit them from living in many areas of the country." 

"After the interview, Vice correspondent Alice Hines reported in the segment that Aishef texted a photo of his p***s to a Vice News producer."

https://nypost.com/2022/09/28/rehabbed-sex-offender-interviewed-by-vice-news-sent-d-k-pic-to-producer/

Thoughts on sex offenders being rehabilitated into society? Do you think its possible? Should it become commonplace? 

:deadbanana4:

Edited by Literature

47 minutes ago, Literature said:

Thoughts on sex offenders being rehabilitated into society? Do you think its possible? Should it become commonplace? 

:deadbanana4:

what else do you suggest? mass executions?

Great case study on how conservative media is trying to manufacture general consent for a "law & order" police governed state.

The story isn't about how America's ways of rehabilitating convicts and integrating them back into society are absolutely underfunded and not cared for at all by the justice system (and therefore atrociously ineffective, which makes people become repeat offenders.)

The story instead is how rehabilitating convicts in general is a waste of time. It's trying to sell you the idea that the US having the highest incarceration rate of the world (higher than China, Saudi Arabia, Russia) is great. And that the war on drugs was great. And the disproportional incarceration rate of black people in the USA is also great.

That this happened to a reporter at "liberal" Vice and the perpetrator is black man is the cherry on top for the conservative news cycle that has them foaming at their mouths. The comment section of the article is literally jumping in joy & glee that this happened. :doc:

Good for vice for including that part in the documentary instead of trying to biasly portray the reintegration process.

Still..I buy that it could have been a mistake. Ive accidentally sent my nudes to my teacher, my friend's dad and the manager of a local flower shop.

If he is trying to reintegrate and portray himself a certain way why would he do that? Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt I suppose. What did he commit exactly...?

22 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Good for vice for including that part in the documentary instead of trying to biasly portray the reintegration process.

Still..I buy that it could have been a mistake. Ive accidentally sent my nudes to my teacher, my friend's dad and the manager of a local flower shop.

If he is trying to reintegrate and portray himself a certain way why would he do that? Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt I suppose. What did he commit exactly...?

:rip:

You can't rehabilitate a sex offender. Castrate them 

9 hours ago, StormFury said:

Look in the Parkland shooter sentencing thread. There are users advocating for the use of torture

17 minutes ago, Raver said:

You can't rehabilitate a sex offender. Castrate them 

xOoIxVe.gif

No, I don’t think it’s possible to rehabilitate sex offenders, and what happened at the end of this documentary is a perfect example as to why. 

11 hours ago, Ombre said:

:doc:

16 hours ago, Ombre said:

less problematic britney fan 

OT: Chemical castration tbh! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.