M.I.A happy to talk to Candace Owens, possible guest on her show

Bimbo

That's what happens when someone who was once correct in being contrarian now confuses being a contrarian as inherently being correct irrespective of the actual merit of the position.

Edited by Lucas32

11 minutes ago, ATWK said:

The contrarian-to-reactionary pipeline is truly a thing :rip:

M.I.A watched too many “ 10 reasons Illuminati is REAL and Joe Biden is a lizard person (REAL PROOF)” videos on YouTube I fear

22 minutes ago, Lucas32 said:

That's what happens when someone who was once correct in being contrarian now confuses being a contrarian as inherently being correct irrespective of the actual merit of the position.

this. 

The "Borders" rapper should learn about Candance's stances on immigrants and poor people

Interested to hear this conversation 

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

M.I.A watched too many “ 10 reasons Illuminati is REAL and Joe Biden is a lizard person (REAL PROOF)” videos on YouTube I fear

Why are you portraying this brown woman as dumb and naive simply because she is against the vaccine strategy of the government? A lot of people were against this but refused to speak up..

47 minutes ago, Braz said:

The Bamboo Banga chanteuse has lost it.

she really came back with POWA POWA 

WkAbkRG.mp4

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Why are you portraying this brown woman as dumb and naive simply because she is against the vaccine strategy of the government? A lot of people were against this but refused to speak up..

Do you know what kind of person Candace Owens is? Is not only about vaccines. M.I.A. wouldn't be near this woman if the only reason was they both are antivax. It represents more than that. 

17 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

M.I.A has publicly supported QAnon conspiracy theories about the “Great Reset” which is tied up with classic antisemitic conspiracy tropes. See tweet below featuring dog-whistle “Take world from klaus”. It also features a vague insinuation about vaccines and teen deaths (?). 

Also, I don’t think any antivax person was scared to speak up. There were mass protests, widespread disinformation campaigns, people screaming in stores etc. Y’all were plenty vocal :skull: All the anti-vax scaremongering ended up false anyway. There are no vaccine mandates now that the pandemic is under control. What now?

She is dumb. Like, extremely dumb. Nothing to do with her being brown or a woman. It tracks that you agree with her though considering your post history :rip:

3 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Not my joke from the other thread becoming real :deadbanana4:

Kckcjf I was going to quote it and say it took like 6 hours instead of 6 months :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Not my joke from the other thread becoming real :deadbanana4:

Predict a release date for SZA new album next psychic king

Perched. I love watching Candace content for entertainment. Her pretending to be upset is >>>

Joe Rogan would potentially do more for Miss Arulpragasam, though.

27 minutes ago, Kakihara said:

Do you know what kind of person Candace Owens is? Is not only about vaccines. M.I.A. wouldn't be near this woman if the only reason was they both are antivax. It represents more than that. 

trying to erase everything Candace Owens has said/continues to stand for because she aligns with one of your views is such a tough take lmao

Edited by N.M.K.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.