SZA: "I'm sitting on 100 unreleased songs", plus album "update"

Alex

TMZ caught her incognito at LAX and were brave enough to ask about the new album :laugh:

SZA tells TMZ that she recorded 100 songs for her sophomore album, which is set to release “any day now and coming really soon”: “It’s 5 years worth of material.”

SZA tells us her follow-up album could be dropping any day now ... which could mean tomorrow or February 2048, but she's optimistic listeners will receive the music well.

Since "Ctrl" dropped, SZA has breadcrumbed even more platinum singles ... such as "Good Days," "Hit Different" and "I Hate U" ... and says there's more where that comes from because she estimates she's sitting on 100 unreleased songs!!! ?

Source

Edited by dangerousalex

I bet most of them will sound like same old **** 

can someone put gun in her forehead and get them released ??? :fish2:

Steal her hard drive, leak it and she’ll put all the release worthy ones on streaming services

spacer.png

give us renaissza act 1 2 3 and 4, queen

I cant wait. End of november early december release PLEASE! Its empty and reserved for you queenie

Nnnn its been 84 years, idk if she'd even call it A or Alt at this point... just put a project out sis. Imagine how tired we are.

I don’t believe ha tbh :redface:

She's so obnoxious.

I'm gonna get my hopes up because all she does is lie. She is worse than an absent father

Not 100 songs :rip:

Then why haven’t you release any of it :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.