Donald Trump Has Highest Approval Of Any American Politician

ClashAndBurn

Seems he will be re-elected in two years, I’m afraid. :dancehall:

He won’t win. Republicans will regret picking him again if they do. It’s the only way Biden wins again. 

Trump still has a good chance to win or Ron DeSantis who actually has a net positive of +6.

Also if Dems truly want to win (Biden 51% unfav vs Bernie 42% unfav) maybe go with the better candidate.  :michael:

Edited by Taylena

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

He won’t win. Republicans will regret picking him again if they do. It’s the only way Biden wins again. 

They clearly don't regret picking him the first time so why would they regret picking him the second time around :deadbanana4:.

Yeah whoever the Republicans run in 2024 is winning. DeSantis would win easily, Trump would win a little less easily but still win. 

6 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

They clearly don't regret picking him the first time so why would they regret picking him the second time around :deadbanana4:.

I mean it should be a slam dunk win. But if trump is their nominee it won’t be. (I mean just look at the horrible thing he said today about Jews ?)

Not Glenn ? safely can ignore anything he says

If Trump is indicted for, anything I guess, can he run for President still?

That’s what I’m holding on to - between Mar a Largo and Jan 6, I’m confident the DOJ will eventually indict him. But I guess he would need to be formally charged to be barred from office? Idk how it works. 

I’m sure DeSatan won’t be much better, but please, anyone but Trump :chick3: 

Edit: apparently in theory, someone could be President even from jail. The only thing that could bar him from running is if he’s found guilty of rebelling against the US, which a Jan 6 conviction could do, but it’s not likely. 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

Like I said verbatim in the Kanye thread

PLEASE GOD let this man be arrested before '24 so he can't run :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

Democrats really do need to improve their messaging but it’s amazing how Republicans can basically do nothing (or even actively harm the country) and still be seen as the better party. 

11 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Not Glenn ? safely can ignore anything he says

Glenn’s commentary is irrelevant to the polling data that shows Trump not only having the highest raw approval rating, but breaking even. And Pence, the anti-gay savant that wants us gays to be purged, has the second highest net approval behind Ron DeSantis :skull: 

Meanwhile Biden and Harris are predictably underwater and deeply despised by everyone who isn’t a delusional KHive member.

I’m not voting in the next election I’m gonna skip it because I could not support Biden or Kamala and I could never vote republican however just from my own family a lot of them have made it clear they will vote for Trump if he runs again. 

Not surprised. American democrats seem to be fragmented into small groups that either have the "I want nothing less but a complete communist revolution or I will not vote at all" hero complex (where some are also likely to vote for Trump just to spite a candidate they don't like) or they are uninterested in any long term goals in general and only advocate for whoever gives them a short term reward.

Meanwhile republicans are uniting to vote for literally anyone that will have the power to get elected and it's working for them. Serves as a reminder that you not voting at all is only gonna make it less competitive for republicans to vote their faves in.

Edited by Illuminati

1 minute ago, StormFury said:

@ClashAndBurn

"But they see that Dems are most obsessed with a 3-hour riot that happened almost 2 years ago:"

This was an attack on our democracy. January 6 was a day of infamy and reverberates strongly today as we continue to see election lies and misinformation spread. Why do you disregard this?

If anyone but Trump is the nominee, Trump will make sure to weaponize his supporters against them, putting Democrats in a strangely favorable environment, though admittedly one that must be carefully navigated

It astounds me that people like OP who dare to call themselves progressives care more about tearing down Democrats than fighting misinformation

Literally nobody cares about January 6 other than Capitol Police, Congressional Democrats, and their voter base. Independents/swing voters couldn’t give less of a **** when they are more concerned about inflation than anything else, and Republicans either simply don’t care or wish that it had succeeded.

Its not progressives’ fault that Democrats have completely faceplanted and failed to govern.

You guys love to circle jerk over him :rip:

he already lost once and there is every possibility he can lose again. Stop trusting these nonsense polls 

4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Not surprised. American democrats seem to be fragmented into small groups that either have the "I want nothing less but a complete communist revolution or I will not vote at all" hero complex (where some are also likely to vote for Trump just to spite a candidate they don't like) or they are uninterested in any long term goals in general and only advocate for whoever gives them a short term reward.

Meanwhile republicans are uniting to vote for literally anyone that will have the power to get elected and it's working for them. Serves as a reminder that you not voting at all is only gonna make it less competitive for republicans to vote their faves in.

Yup

29 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Democrats really do need to improve their messaging but it’s amazing how Republicans can basically do nothing (or even actively harm the country) and still be seen as the better party. 

Thts because no one ever holds the gop accountable for anything. They always get a pass. Not so for the democrats 

41 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Buttigieg should run instead of Biden in 2024

The guy who was so badly down with the Democratic base in the primaries that his campaign manager accused black people of being too homophobic to be supportive of him anyway? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.