Gossip blog LEAKS private convo w/ Nicki

cyclone

Some fans have accused Nicki of narcissism, mental illness, having no friends, and behaving like a "classic Disney villain". What do yall think?

OT: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES THIS 

Edited by cyclone

They ended her with the “Mrs Petty” alone. :dies:

Just now, Superbitch said:

Lmao! #arms:ahh:

She has truly become unglued... it's... a sight to see. She  just cannot handle not being the #1 and only female rapper, and it legit has caused her to lose her marbles. The same thing she said about Kim ruining her legacy 10+ years ago is exactly what she's doing to her OWN legacy. Meanwhile, Kim is still celebrated and beloved... time really is the ultimate truth teller.

I know I've given Kenneth Petty a lot of **** (for very good reason), but sometimes I actually feel a tiny bit of sympathy for him; I mean imagine having to put up with Nicki's behavior 24/7. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I know I've given Kenneth Petty a lot of **** (for very good reason), but sometimes I actually feel a tiny bit of sympathy for him; I mean imagine having to put up with Nicki's behavior 24/7. :deadbanana2:

It’s ok. He’s only with her for the money so I’m sure he can tolerate her for the payout.

Scratch Off = Latto

Big Foot = Megan

Faces = ??

Why does she have these dumb nicknames for everyone? 

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

now, i kinda feel a little bit bad for him  :skull:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Scratch Off = Latto

Big Foot = Megan

Faces = ??

barbz always call cardi faces for some reason. why is she calling megan big foot??

Surprised she pays attention to accounts?

imagine if the pgs fought with them :rip: the kii

28 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

i gasped

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Scratch Off = Latto

Big Foot = Megan

Faces = ??

:rip:

She’s been fuming since Latto dragged her ass. Her deleting the tweets and staying off twitter is even funnier knowing she’s in a tizzy in the dms:bibliahh:

56 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

"Whatever you say onika" :rip:

:deadbanana2:

These blogs be messy af I don't understand why Nicki and Cardi be arguing with them...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.