The daily beast ends Nicki #40yearoldbully

Superbitch

They clocked ha!

In November of 2010, there was a rising female rapper who once spoke passionately during a live interview about an older colleague in her industry who she felt was hating on her.

“We all take from each, there’s nothing new under the sun. When you see Gaga, you see Madonna, but Madonna never hated on Gaga,” this once emerging artist told the interviewer. “Why in the Black community we have to hate on each other instead of saying ‘Thank you for showing me love. Thank you for keeping my name alive.’”

Nearly twelve years later, it’s hard not to witness the irony in seeing Nicki Minaj, now about to turn 40 this December, beefing with newcomers left and right. First, it was Cardi B. Then it was Megan Thee Stallion. Now, it appears to be Latto. At some point, one has to look in the mirror and ask themselves who’s actually at fault here?

Full @

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-nicki-minaj-became-a-40yearoldbully-by-taking-on-latto-cardi-b-megan-thee-stallion

Edited by Superbitch

In November of 2010, there was a rising female rapper who once spoke passionately during a live interview about an older colleague in her industry who she felt was hating on her.

“We all take from each, there’s nothing new under the sun. When you see Gaga, you see Madonna, but Madonna never hated on Gaga,” this once emerging artist told the interviewer. 

I'm getting Express Yourself/Born This Way flashbacks. This place was such a mess :ace: 

I feel like even if the artists are (mostly) thrown into the drama unintentionally like Megan, between Lil Kim, Doja, Azealia, Cardi and Nicki, the general public just expects endless beef and drama to be an essential part of female rap at this point. 

Which is sad because imho Missy Elliott managed to win critically and commercially pre and post peak without any of it (or little) until Barbz were desperate to make a recent tweet into Super Freaky girl shade as if she was obligated to say something about her in the first place :ace: 

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I feel like even if the artists are (mostly) thrown into the drama unintentionally like Megan, between Lil Kim, Doja, Azealia, Cardi and Nicki, the general public just expects endless beef and drama to be an essential part of female rap at this point. 

Which is sad because imho Missy Elliott managed to win critically and commercially pre and post peak without any of it (or little) until Barbz were desperate to make a recent tweet into Super Freaky girl shade as if she was obligated to say something about her in the first place :ace: 

They came for missy? Psychos 

18 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I'm getting Express Yourself/Born This Way flashbacks. This place was such a mess :ace: 

girl that time was a TRUE mess and a half omg. I'm glad both have moved on.

The fact that her reputation is in the gutter again and she just got a #1... see when you're a miserable vile ***** with a nasty spirit

MK9KIdu.gif

45 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

The pics in that thumbnail :deadbanana:

They clocked with facts :clap3:

She just exudes evil from appearance alone. I kinda love it :bibliahh:

i see they used a more respectable, though less amusing, hashtag than super freaky grandma

2 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

She just exudes evil from appearance alone. I kinda love it :bibliahh:

I been saying for years the lady look EVIL af! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.