Lana Del Rey finally promotes...

NOW

1 minute ago, GentleDance said:

well

FfI4Z6RVsAApjgc?format=jpg&name=large

“Snow on the Beach”, shows me a side of Taylor Swift I could not have imagined. It is entertaining, moving, ridiculously funny, insightful, and mysterious.
@taylorswift
I hope you guys will love it as much as I do.
Love, L

She still has a week or so but is that so hard to post...

FfI4Z6RVsAApjgc?format=jpg&name=large

The way she hasn’t said a single word about this song she’s doing with the biggest artist in the world next week :dies: I adore this woman but she drives me up a all

4 hours ago, CottageHore said:

The way she hasn’t said a single word about this song she’s doing with the biggest artist in the world next week :dies: I adore this woman but she drives me up a all

:deadbanana:

I'm kinda glad I stopped "stanning" after "COCC" because she's just been so confusing :deadbanana2:like promote your own **** for once 

1 hour ago, Desire said:

I'm kinda glad I stopped "stanning" after "COCC" because she's just been so confusing :deadbanana2:like promote your own **** for once 

She purposely didn’t want to promote Blue Banisters. It was her telling her story but it wasn’t meant to be as big as COCC. 

I think she’s just in a “I’m on break but still doing some stuff on the side” 

7 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

She purposely didn’t want to promote Blue Banisters. It was her telling her story but it wasn’t meant to be as big as COCC. 

I think she’s just in a “I’m on break but still doing some stuff on the side” 

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.