Protestors Are Dumping Gallons of Milk in Stores in UK

Horizon Flame

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Nice deflection. Now try to come up with a coherent ethical and environmental argument to support your speciesist ideology and come talk with the grown ups about this. 

There is none, but that's the point. Are most farms cruel? Yes. But the lion tearing apart the gazelle and eating it alive as it slowly writhes in agony is even crueler, but the lion will never for a second doubt its instinct to kill and feed. We evolved to eat meat and other animal products. It makes us stronger and smarter.

Tell me, will you be the lion, or the gazelle?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Protocol

• Gui Blackout

• JoeAg

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If you aren’t defending the practice of exploiting animals then I’m not talking to you. 

you quoted me based on an assumption. that’s extremely counterproductive. think about what you say before you quote me next time. have a lovely rest of your day.

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

There is none, but that's the point. Are most farms cruel? Yes. But the lion tearing apart the gazelle and eating it alive as it slowly writhes in agony is even crueler, but the lion will never for a second doubt its instinct to kill and feed. We evolved to eat meat and other animal products. It makes us stronger and smarter.

Tell me, will you be the lion, or the gazelle?

A lions arteries don’t get totally filled with cholesterol like a human. Trust me, you’re not some brave lion for purchasing a prepackaged piece of meat at the store. :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

Clowns 

The people defending the dairy industry sure are!

Probably gonna get a fine for destroying property. Congrats, I guess :dies:

These protestors are idiots. If I was working there the way I’d want to smack the **** out of them.

I just feel bad for the janitor 

The only people this will get attention to are the minimum wage workers who have to clean it up.

They should have to lick it clean.

not rape apologists :deadbanana2:

The Last of Us
2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Spill that milk. Make meat eaters as uncomfortable and inconvenienced as humanly possible. 

I had milk and Oreo’s earlier today and it was delicious! ? 

36 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

I had milk and Oreo’s earlier today and it was delicious! ? 

How decadent ?

They need their asses beat 

That video just made me drink milk at 2am. Thank you "activists!"

The fact that people think they're so edgy drinking milk and mocking this when the dairy industry has so many horrific and cruel practices. But sure, continue exhibiting your ignorance.

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

not rape apologists :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

I support vegan ideology as i am one myself but do they ever think about the poor workers who have to clean this **** up?

5 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

The fact that people think they're so edgy drinking milk and mocking this when the dairy industry has so many horrific and cruel practices. But sure, continue exhibiting your ignorance.

Ok but it's also cruel to make a minimum wage worker clean this **** up so you can show TikTok how edgy you are

******* entitled idiots 

The only thing you proved is that you are cruel to the people who work for minimum wage,don't ever tell me you have love for other beings 

3 hours ago, Protocol said:

Ok but it's also cruel to make a minimum wage worker clean this **** up so you can show TikTok how edgy you are

5 minutes of mopping is not that much compared with the cruelty done to animals for the dairy industry.

Now workers who probably earn minimum wage have to clean up after them. The entitlement :rip:

I wish everything was Vegan but wow this is disgusting in so many ways. It's wasteful, and reeks of privilege. I hope they had to clean that floor with their tongues.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.