Mindy Kaling exposed for transphobia & SA-ing Lee Pace

Young Volcanoes

Mindy was caught liking known transphobe JK Rowling's tweet:

Afterwards, a clip of her admitting that she assaulted Lee Pace and threatened her staff she'd fire them if they told anyone resurfaced:

it's disgusting how people can display vile behavior like this and still have a career and fans :biblio:

Idk how to delete this comment!

wasn't she outed as a bigot before or am I just loosing track of who is awful lmao

either way, gross

imagine thinking someone shouldnt have a career for liking a funny inoffensive tweet

8 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

imagine thinking someone shouldnt have a career for liking a funny inoffensive tweet

wow so you want censorhship of thoughts? why do you hate freedom

Liking a tweet (especially a tweet that's a good comeback, even if it comes from a horrible human being like JKR) does NOT mean "yes I agree with everything this person says".

Ok Jk is garbage but that tweet itself has ZERO mention of trans women. Directly correlating liking that tweet to oh Mindy hates trans women!!! is :toofunny2:

I can’t stand her but these clowns are really mad about liking a tweet?:zzz:

oh my god! she liked a tweet!

using that logic, anyone who's ever read or watched any part of the harry potter series, visited disneyland is showing the creator support,

Liking a tweet isn't a crime. Most likely she just thought it was a funny reply, so did I actually. At least JK was honest about caring more about money than morals. 

She’s transphobic for liking a  tweet that isn’t even transphobic?

JK’s tweet in a gif 

spacer.png

:ahh:

19 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Liking a tweet isn't a crime. Most likely she just thought it was a funny reply, so did I actually. At least JK was honest about caring more about money than morals. 

My thoughts exactly.

This constant over-analyzing of every single social media interaction a public figure engages in and the subsequent attempts to equate those interactions to "This person is transphobic/sexist/etc!" - all of it just dilutes the actual meaning of those terms. :doc: 

And don't get me started on the digging up of year-old 3 minute clips. People make mistakes, they grow and change, that is sort of how human beings work. If one wrong joke or ignorant usage of a word is enough to taint a person's character forever, shouldn't everyone be cancelled?

yall losers need to get a life 

I also liked the tweet cause it was funny, although I don't agree with JKR's bigoted views

also your attempt at cancelling her over that video is so pathetic :rip: 

All this anger over a twitter like :ahh:

That's an awesome tweet from miss JK tho! 

it's similar to this tweet:

BkUqgo9CAAE99KF.jpg

its actual contents are unobjectionable

Users in here defending her that JK's tweet didn't contain anything transphobic

when it's whole topic is connected to said controversy :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, EnoughSaid said:

Do you lot love to find a new thing to be outraged about daily? I can’t 

They’re all incapable of producing a single original thought, it’s tragic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.