Lea Michele is a diva no more!

Lukey

Acclaimed "Cannonball" singer Lea Michele "never talks about herself," per Funny Girl co-star Tovah Feldshuh

Tovah Feldshuh, who plays Mrs. Brice in the fanfare-heavy Broadway revival, says Lea Michele "doesn't come close" to warranting diva criticism

In a new interview with Variety, Feldshuh lauds her Funny Girl co-star for being both humble and hard-working. It’s a different stance than some of Michele’s other former colleagues have taken, but one Feldshuh is stalwart in.

“Lea never talks about herself. Never,” Feldshuh shares. “The word diva doesn’t even apply to her. It doesn’t come close. She’s a working actress. She’s very good for the community

We love her again?

A changed person?

We love someone who works on themselves to become a better person :clap3:

https://www.avclub.com/lea-michele-funny-girl-tovah-feldshuh-quote-1849659932?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=dlvrit&utm_content=avclub

IMG-20221015-153019-2.jpg

i honestly think becoming a mother really changed her attitude and outlook :clap3: growth!

We love someone who's capable of learning from their mistakes!

Acclaimed "Cannonball" singer

this sent me :deadbanana2:

---

When Lea Michele isn't a diva, I'm not a diva :clap3:

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

It’s too soon from when she was exposed. Let’s see if she can maintain this attitude long term.

Didn’t glee end like 7 years ago? 

Edited by family.guy123

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

It’s too soon from when she was exposed. Let’s see if she can maintain this attitude long term.

She was exposed for things that had happened in late 2014 at the latest (when Glee wrapped filming).

You think people aren't capable of growing in 8 years, especially after motherhood?

I always laugh at these kinda of things because it’s so easy to just pretend that you’re nice and, like the above posts, everyone will say oh she’s changed. Like that is PR 101. 

Im not saying she hasn’t or that she isn’t at the very least trying, but I just find it hilarious how easy it is. 

11 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

I always laugh at these kinda of things because it’s so easy to just pretend that you’re nice and, like the above posts, everyone will say oh she’s changed. Like that is PR 101. 

Im not saying she hasn’t or that she isn’t at the very least trying, but I just find it hilarious how easy it is. 

This

with all the headlines about her being an awful person, obviously she knows she has to at the very least use her acting skills on this project and act like a decent person

i do believe she's behaved but simply bc literally all eyes are on her. she can't do anything else except work her ass off for that comeback narrative 

8 hours ago, NausAllien said:

She was exposed for things that had happened in late 2014 at the latest (when Glee wrapped filming).

You think people aren't capable of growing in 8 years, especially after motherhood?

Lol If she changed it’s probably because she got exposed. Hadn’t that happened she would probably be the same racist *****. And that was not too long ago.

6 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Lol If she changed it’s probably because she got exposed. Hadn’t that happened she would probably be the same racist *****. And that was not too long ago.

Not defending her but lea started very young in broadway and broadway especially the actresses tend to act like a diva like those old Hollywood actresses from golden ages. I remember it was said that her behavior on glee set was encourage by the show runners ( if you know who ) and no one really couldn’t talk to her. 

16 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

She was exposed and made aware of her diva (not racist) behaviour. Why should we not encourage those who have bad traits to become a better person?

Genuinely asking btw 

This woman never even got CLOSE to the backlash she deserved but we all know bad people are rewarded in the entertainment industry. :michael: Its clear shes putting her acting skills to the TEST by keeping her real Diva attitude in check. Its only a matter of time....

Edited by FightForTanas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.