SZA acknowledges ATRL insider at concert, explains delay over "Shirt"

Alex

She looks and sounds just like this girl I went to high-school with ffs :deadbanana4:

Ride or Die WON :clap3:

i have a couple of questions to miss solany

1. why she pull the entire single release if the issue was with the music video, she could have released the mv some other time

2. if she badly wanted to put out the mv at the same time, she had at least 2+ days to fix the issue and deliver everything for a Friday release, fixing one little thing on a mv causes this much delay? she admitted there the issue was fixed by Friday (yesterday) but somehow it all couldn't be released yesterday?

3. why don't i have the new release date OR why has she not announced it right there and then if it's been turned in? that would have been a great opportunity to say when it's coming so everyone watching would check it out, is it gonna be next week when hurricane midnights will take the world by storm and no one will care about this?

4. why is she obsessed with me

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Edited by RideOrDie

I feel like she would be a really messy ATRL member

Why is she like this? :bibliahh:

and let me add one more to ROD’s questionnaire... you had two entire years to notice that issue but you only noticed it a couple days before the supposed release?? :toofunny2:

Solana if you really are choosing violence hit the upload button 

spacer.png

At this point she's literally a sky ferreira 2.0. I'll believe it when its on my apple music

if she delays a single because of a small imperfection in the mv, why does she think she can deliver an album:eli:

Edited by punisher

2 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Her yearly release is upon us!

December is so soon :WAP:

27 minutes ago, punisher said:

if she delays a single because of a small imperfection in the mv, why does she think she can deliver an album:eli:

the better question you should be asking is why should we expect an album from her anytime soon. :deadbanana4:

it's like the horror stories and dramatics from the first one just went over everyone's heads

15 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

i have a couple of questions to miss solany

1. why she pull the entire single release if the issue was with the music video, she could have released the mv some other time

2. if she badly wanted to put out the mv at the same time, she had at least 2+ days to fix the issue and deliver everything for a Friday release, fixing one little thing on a mv causes this much delay? she admitted there the issue was fixed by Friday (yesterday) but somehow it all couldn't be released yesterday?

3. why don't i have the new release date OR why has she not announced it right there and then if it's been turned in? that would have been a great opportunity to say when it's coming so everyone watching would check it out, is it gonna be next week when hurricane midnights will take the world by storm and no one will care about this?

4. why is she obsessed with me

not you getting verbal acknowledgment proving your validity from an actual superstar. that’s wild. nobody can dispute you again 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.