Top Posters In This Topic

• Frozen99

• Golden Hour

• Soobin

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

3 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

someone tell us the track length NOW

2:59

also comes with coachella ver b side (same length thou) but i havent listened lol so couldnt tell u the diff, smth in the lyrics i think

mostly just came to post that the cover is drawn by the creator of sailor moon and is super cute !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

also comes with coachella ver b side (same length thou) but i havent listened lol so couldnt tell u the diff, smth in the lyrics i think

mostly just came to post that the cover is drawn by the creator of sailor moon and is super cute !

not YG doing something right by giving us both versions, even though the Coachella version is not as good as the original 

Edited by M-P-B

1 hour ago, s1974181 said:

AHHH BOTH VERSIONS:jonny2:

1 hour ago, s1974181 said:

Just different breakdown at the end I think 

22 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

She's so lazy, she's barely trying on poster images now

talking about lazy with that name and icon is VERY brave :deadbanana4:

the thing is.. will there be mv?

wonder if they recorded it before

BOTH VERSIONS? :jonny2:   thank god

The way Jennie about to release this on Friday and YG hasn't confirm anything about BP's renewal

Just hang up the towel already. It's over

:clack:

i mean, it sounds pretty generic as per but it'll smash all the same :jonny6: at least she gets a second solo song, which is absolutely such a bizzare thing when it comes to K-pop - being grateful an artist can release 2 songs of their own :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, 東京. said:

i mean, it sounds pretty generic as per but it'll smash all the same :jonny6: at least she gets a second solo song, which is absolutely such a bizzare thing when it comes to K-pop - being grateful an artist can release 2 songs of their own :deadbanana2:

omg not you not typing in all centred and italics for once? the world is HEALING

xfq96o.gif

9 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

omg not you not typing in all centred and italics for once? the world is HEALING

xfq96o.gif

we can change that if you want to bbz.

:gaycatx:

Best solo song out of BLACKPINK, looking forward to listen to it in HQ

don't understand this release strategy but I'll take it....better be an MV ready to go on Friday

I played the **** out of ''solo''. I didn't like this song as much; too generic. But at Coachella I saw the potential. So I'm lowkey excited. Is this what they call girl math? 

aaaaaah! Also two versions! Such a goddess

will it be released in NZ today or it’s a global release?

It’s cute but that’s it. Solo>>>>

both versions sound the same to me 

Edited by Superbitch
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.