LGBT Acrobat P!nk dragged

Scotland

It's better than bopping your head up and down on stage at least or some lazy ass choreo you can't see from 2 feet away from stage :giraffe:

But I'll say this, vocals are lacking in that video. I mean I don't mind a circus du soleil but I paid for you not your backing singers

It’s the fact there’s artists like Adele who stand in one spot on stage for the entire show selling expensive ass tickets, and then there’s Pinque doing flips and tumbles and twirls in the air for affordable festivals. A charitable queen. 

She might be a one trick pony but damn she’s great at it. Adele can’t relate!

a tweet with not even 6k likes ??? can the mods step in and set guidelines for what constitutes making a thread under the pretense of “VIRAL!!11!1!!” or “DRAGGED1!!11!!!!”

regardless , who would your fave be OP ?? can they do this ?? at least miss Alecia is giving the girls something they can enjoy live instead of someone writhing on stage and jerking their hip back and forth

at least she's serving something. some of y'all faves lipsync in front of a wind machine and call it a day :coffee2:

That looks ******* awesome.

She's been doing this exact performance for a decade but I will NEVER get sick of it 

47 minutes ago, qurl said:

a tweet with not even 6k likes ??? can the mods step in and set guidelines for what constitutes making a thread under the pretense of “VIRAL!!11!1!!” or “DRAGGED1!!11!!!!”

Like please :jonny:

19 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Meanwhile LegendGBT Acrobat irl:

The demand:chick2:

22 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Meanwhile LegendGBT Acrobat irl:

LegendBT and the "Fingers" hitmaker keeps on winning :clap3:

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

at least she's serving something. some of y'all faves lipsync in front of a wind machine and call it a day :coffee2:

But they are in a sparkly leotard.  Yas!

:fan:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

!!!!! 

Really, some threads are made on the back of tweets with 200 likes. Ridiculous. 

------

A SONG doesn't have to warrant acrobatics. I remember for some shows on one of her tours, Bey used to do the same, she was just flying around(I Am..). I don't even remember which song. That's called entertainment. 

and she's now set to gross 120 mili from a European stadium tour. the way !CON keeps winning :jonny6:

She's an amazing performer 

Can't believe that she won over Britney xtina Avril in the end 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.