Cabello: people make Latin music because it’s going to give them more fame!!

Iceland

There are people who definitely make songs in Spanish because Latin music is very popular or because it's going to give more fame. You feel when it's not genuine and authentic

thoughts? 
SHOULD SHE DELETE ED FROM BAM BAM AND RELEASE A SOLO VERSION??:hey:

didn’t she throw some spanish songs on her recent album? :rip:

Hoy esta puta se Cree muy gringa lla? 
porque se cojio con la Blanco verga de shawn mendes.  Estupida pendeja.

Where does the OP of this thread think Rosalia is from? :rip:

And do we have a source other than this Brazilian twitter account? :hey:

1 minute ago, Icarus said:

Where does the OP of this thread think Rosalia is from? :rip:

And do we have a source other than this Brazilian twitter account? :hey:

Rosalia is from Spain, she’s Spaniard ATRL user Icarus:hey:

God damn I hate the vibes she gives. As a Mexican-American, this feels really gross to me. She's basically saying that Spanish music is inferior, ungenuine, and not as good as English music. Her squeaky ass shouldn't be let near a microphone for her to sing in any language or else she might cause mass permanent tinnitus. 

1 minute ago, Iceland said:

Rosalia is from Spain, she’s Spaniard ATRL user Icarus:hey:

Then how did you figure that this supposed Camila quote could be referring to Rosalia whose first language is Spanish, ATRL user Iceland :hey:

8 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Why is she shading herself ? :rip:

maybe she needs to remove from all the platforms bam bam ft Ed Sheeran/Senorita ft Shawn mendes/ My oh my ft Dababy and Havana ft Young thug. 
since all of them are not genuine :hey:

waiting for the solo versions of these songs instead :hey:

13 minutes ago, Timber said:

She's basically saying that Spanish music is inferior, ungenuine, and not as good as English music. 

Why would you interpret her quote that way?  She's coming for artists who don't speak or barely speak Spanish who are suddenly making Spanish music and hopping on collabs with Spanish-speaking artists.  These people are simply trend-hopping for more streams, that's it.  Justin Bieber comes to mind, he couldn't even sing his own song.  Not to say this is always the case with non-Spanish speaking artists, but it's definitely easy to connect the dots here.  

Edited by Archetype

2 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

This racist and her lack of self-awareness :bibliahh:

Your lack of reading comprehension ….

She is talking about artist like Justin Bieber or the weekend not Xtina

21 minutes ago, allforyou said:

The irony :deadbanana2: Didn't she do the same with Havana after Crying in the Club (an english pop song) underperformed?

The reverse the citc was the manufacture label Churned and Havana was the self penned one she had to fight the label to release

And Camila did too yet her last single in Spanish tanked just like her last single in English also tanked. She shipped it but they shipped it back. Camila you will never be famous!

people dissing her when there's NO source :deadbanana2:

of course the OCH troll OP gets away with it

2 hours ago, sxmescudi said:

didn’t she throw some spanish songs on her recent album? :rip:

“Throw some” :rip:

But tbh, I thought the same. After the flop era of Romance in comparison to Camila, sister dug deep into her roots :rip:

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

She really dragged xtina with that one :clap3:

But honestly tho

Fighters have been reaching a lot lately

this really reads like a shade towards Xtina nn

She didn't lie :sorry:

At the same time, her 'latin' music never felt genuine to me. I feel like she wanted to be another 'singer-songwriter' artist (Crying in the club, I have questions, Never be the same, the whole 'Romance' concept, etc) and never succeeded at it and when Havana smashed she had to make more 'Latin-infused' music in order to stay relevant :sorry:

4 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

It's literally this way with English. How can this be something bad?

Because for years Latin ppl have been through prejudice/discrimination but since Havana and some other 2017 Latin hits popped up it seems to be the new thing to tap into Latin music even if you’re fully white with blue eyes/if you can’t even speak Spanish and had never tried to

Singing in English was never marginalized 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.