#4 Beyoncé, #7 Jisoo, #10 Dua - Highest earners on Instagram (2021).

MingYouToo

Beyoncé being the QUEEN of Instagram, social media AND the charts 25 years into her career WHO else?!

Not Instagram paying them more than Spotify, slay I guess :deadbanana2:

How does NetCredit know how much they made from Instagram?

Imagine thinking this is real :ahh: jisoo being above lisa alone proves it’s fake. Lisa posted like tons of brand deals. 

The way Beyoncé was one of the most tweeted female musicians on Twitter in 2021 as well as her current hit smashes thanks to Tik Tok and now this :deadbanana4: 

She really transition well into the social media era with so much less effort and barely trying.

Besides Ivy park, does Beyoncé post sponsored posts on insta? I don’t get how she makes money from it or is it all Ivy park ?

10 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Besides Ivy park, does Beyoncé post sponsored posts on insta? I don’t get how she makes money from it or is it all Ivy park ?

She had her Tiffany’s posts/Ads on top of her page all of September 2022, this was for 2021 but she also had Tiffany’s back then. 

54 minutes ago, Triton said:

She had her Tiffany’s posts/Ads on top of her page all of September 2022, this was for 2021 but she also had Tiffany’s back then. 

Ah ok. I forgot she’s got a lot of style, a lot of Tiffany on her ☺️☺️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.