"Big boob trans teacher" is a scam, actually a far right anti-trans activist

Arthoe

FightForTanas said:

The size isnt the issue its the nipples. That doesnt seem very appropriate :deadbanana2:

Buddy said:

OK "FightForTatas"

FightForTanas said:

You cant tell me that its appropriate to have your nipples like that in school. Im sure any student would get a dress code violation for that. There has to be some standard of conduct for an educator in a learning institution. Somehow I dont think you would agree though. :skull:

Buddy said:

Mind you it's very cold in Canada, I'm sure they see hard nipples all the time. 

FightForTanas said:

Well when you put it that way... :dies:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• FightForTanas

• AlanRickman1946

• ZIVERT

34 minutes ago, onapearl said:

Yeah I'm not seeing any proof aside from the 4chan post and Rebel News acknowledging the 4chan post. 

It's going over everyone's head that The SERFs were implying that the videos of her walking around outside blurry were staged and point to one of RebelNews' reporters conveniently having the stuff to dress up like her to mock her at the school board meeting.

The issue with this theory being.... outside of the stalker videos of what appears to be her walking outside, there also videos inside her classroom, clear photos of her face online, and audio of her all talking dating back to August 2021. 

Of course the gut instinct is to link them, but I also dread putting her name further out there and further harassment her way. And I think I'd rather die than have ATRL debate on if they think she is cis or trans based on how her face looks and wig choice. :deadbanana4:

Like the far-right are insane and I don't doubt there could be someone out there who'd *want* to pretend to be trans, but the reality of this going unnoticed for a year doesn't make sense with the clam that this is a troll and it's wild that most people don't need more than a 4chan post to be sure.

Especially when 4chan also is who outed most of her data online. We know she's from Milton, Ontario. They have screenshots of her dating profile. TERFs and right-wingers think she's a fetishist while libs think she's a cis man trying to troll or catch a lawsuit. There are members from Oakville who have commented their disgust at how she dresses but yet themselves refuse to confirm what is allegedly an obvious troll.

Edited by Communion

2 hours ago, Trent W said:

Lmaoo and half of the forum was defending that person :ahh:

There's no difference between far left and far right. Just what they fight for :redface:

6 minutes ago, RussianRoulette said:

There's no difference between far left and far right. Just what they fight for :redface:

Kind of true

anymore proof?

2 hours ago, Trent W said:

2 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

Exactly, I wont name names but certain people were literally writing ESSAYS defending this person. :bibliahh:

What do you think would have been the appropriate response? Taking the far right bait and bashing transgender people? :rip:

15 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

What do you think would have been the appropriate response? Taking the far right bait and bashing transgender people? :rip:

No?

Just admit the teacher was a troll and separate her from the transgender community.

The main problem is that leftists become blind once someone uses X minority. They don’t hold them accountable.

1 hour ago, RussianRoulette said:

Thats a really dangerous take. Regardless of if you dont like the far left they still believe in giving people rights. The far right literally takes away healthcare, safety nets, rights for minorities (including women) and submits to fascism. The far left might be a little crazy but they arent evil.

The people who defended that disgusting human being are CLOWNS. Literally CLOWNS. :bibliahh:

They're a huge embarrassment for sure. Yuck. 

2 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

FightForTanas said:

The size isnt the issue its the nipples. That doesnt seem very appropriate :deadbanana2:

Buddy said:

OK "FightForTatas"

FightForTanas said:

You cant tell me that its appropriate to have your nipples like that in school. Im sure any student would get a dress code violation for that. There has to be some standard of conduct for an educator in a learning institution. Somehow I dont think you would agree though. :skull:

Buddy said:

Mind you it's very cold in Canada, I'm sure they see hard nipples all the time. 

FightForTanas said:

Well when you put it that way... :dies:

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: :ahh: :ahh: 

Oh Buddy :chick3:

36 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Thats a really dangerous take. Regardless of if you dont like the far left they still believe in giving people rights. The far right literally takes away healthcare, safety nets, rights for minorities (including women) and submits to fascism. The far left might be a little crazy but they arent evil.

Yeah. Horse shoe theory is baloney

4 hours ago, Trent W said:

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Yeah. Horse shoe theory is baloney

This kind of thinking, pushed by many on ATRL is what got us Trump in 2016. People said they were the same people on opposite ends. Now tell me if Hillary would have tried to take away the Affordable Care Act from 20 million people, nominated 3 supreme court judges to overturn Roe V wade, passed a 2 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich or encouraged an insurrection on the capitol? :deadbanana2: Still to this day people (even on here) say they are happy we had Trump over Hillary. :skull: 

46 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

This kind of thinking, pushed by many on ATRL is what got us Trump in 2016. People said they were the same people on opposite ends. Now tell me if Hillary would have tried to take away the Affordable Care Act from 20 million people, nominated 3 supreme court judges to overturn Roe V wade, passed a 2 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich or encouraged an insurrection on the capitol? :deadbanana2: Still to this day people (even on here) say they are happy we had Trump over Hillary. :skull: 

I completely agree, right-wing ideology is inhuman.

But I think that the main example that was previously said is that “extreme left vs extreme right” both ends are just as purist and behave the exact same way through different belief’s systems.

Both extremes think in terms of black/white and there is no middle ground.

Wasn't this mentioned before in the first thread with the same unreliable sources?

But IF it's true and this guy did it to "own the libs" then it kind of backfired. One of the biggest right-wing talking points currently is that queer/trans people are evil because they somehow want to force sexual content on innocent kids and yet here he is literally forcing fetish gear on kids :huh:

Surely if these people are such a menace there should be incidents like this all over the place, but the guy literally had to pretend to be his pet boogeyman in order to make it happen.

Edited by Pop Life

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

No proof

what im saying. where's the receipts? 

Horizon Flame

We were also told that Wi Spa incident was a hoax by the far Right and then it turned out to be true. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.