Turning Onto You
Fallen Snow
Wild Horses II
The Last One
Nobody Knows
A Feeling That Never Came
29 Palms Highway
Palomino

These new songs need to sit with me? IDK something's off about them, but I need to have a more devoted listening sesh.

The new songs aren’t hitting like their last two albums 

I need heartbreak, sorry girls

Angel is cute and I like it, Out Of My head is ok but I skip it more often than not…and we won’t talk about Turning Onto You 

• 3 weeks later...

That was…something

have a few more songs to listen to since my ride home from work wasn’t long enough to listen to the whole thing but I wasn’t a huge fan of pretty much anything I have heard so far 

14 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

That was…something

have a few more songs to listen to since my ride home from work wasn’t long enough to listen to the whole thing but I wasn’t a huge fan of pretty much anything I have heard so far 

I’m worried as well…

their last two albums were my most played albums of their respective year

but I haven’t click with any of the new songs. I’m going to listen to the whole album and see if anything change

7 hours ago, andrer92 said:

I’m worried as well…

their last two albums were my most played albums of their respective year

but I haven’t click with any of the new songs. I’m going to listen to the whole album and see if anything change

This! Ruins is my favorite album of that year as well. We all love the emotions that heartbreak gives you so obviously sad albums are more “relatable” so I don’t want to bash on them for making a happier sounding album but it just sounds so…uninspired?

like clearly they have a theme musically for the album and they keep that up throughout but then for the lyrics and melodies it just seems so boring and a second thought 

Will keep the album downloaded for a week or so to see if it grows on me (which it might) but at this point in time I’m planning on only keeping Angel and possibly Out Of My Head

not care that much about first five tracks and AFTNC :matty: but totally love 'wild horses' till the end :chick1:

5 hours ago, Gavin. said:

This! Ruins is my favorite album of that year as well. We all love the emotions that heartbreak gives you so obviously sad albums are more “relatable” so I don’t want to bash on them for making a happier sounding album but it just sounds so…uninspired?

like clearly they have a theme musically for the album and they keep that up throughout but then for the lyrics and melodies it just seems so boring and a second thought 

Will keep the album downloaded for a week or so to see if it grows on me (which it might) but at this point in time I’m planning on only keeping Angel and possibly Out Of My Head

Same here. I don’t know if it’s only me but I think there are a lot of “ooohs ooohs” in several songs that became kinda annoying

again this comes from one of their biggest fans lol but I’m not enjoying this album as much.

I loved “the boys of summer” and when I found out that is wasn’t included on the album ?

first two tracks are such a bangers :jonny5: I'm sad album is pretty dull overall 

• 1 year later...

A couple of cute tracks in here... Bumping this thread since I just saw this on my YT recommendations.  :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.