Ellie Goulding wins LGBTQ+ 'Ally Of The Year' award at the Attitude Awards!

Delirious

Shes always supported the gays since day 1, idk why she isnt more popular with the community. 

Anyways she won The Ally Of The Year award at the Attitude awards. It was fan voted btw.

https://twitter.com/attitudemag/status/1580292542285099009?s=61&t=GhA2ZM-BaEuEO10bFjtqzg

9 minutes ago, magazine said:

For what reason? :psyduck:

7 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I fee like every pop girl is an ally at this point

Ellie has been since 2009 during her debut. She also donates lots of money to lgbtq charities

she saved my life at 15 from suicide (I was at one of my lowest) when she sang "It's gonna be better" on her top 10 discography track "Halcyon" so she's been an ally for a decade now :clap3:

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Ellie has been since 2009 during her debut. She also donates lots of money to lgbtq charities

I didn't mean any disrespect to Ellie with that comment. But thanks for elaborating on what she's done. That's great!

35 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

she saved my life at 15 from suicide (I was at one of my lowest) when she sang "It's gonna be better" on her top 10 discography track "Halcyon" so she's been an ally for a decade now :clap3:

That's great! I gotta listen to that track now :rainbow:

Edited by anti-bitch

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

5 hours ago, Iceland said:

She saved my life with anything could happen. :clap3:

Same omg

7 hours ago, anti-***** said:

That's great! I gotta listen to that track now :rainbow:

Yes thank you! Gds realky appreciate your support ❤️❤️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.