Ellie Goulding - 'Higher Than Heaven'

BlackoutZone

29 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

Well you should’ve focused on the music in the first place, instead of making that useless comment about her lips. Why complain, you had it coming :coffee2:

I told only facts. lol :eli:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

5 hours ago, lola4789 said:

Well you should’ve focused on the music in the first place, instead of making that useless comment about her lips. Why complain, you had it coming :coffee2:

:giraffe:

4 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

To you. This thread is about higher than heaven.

Not about Ellie's plastic surgery history and your opinion on them. I don't see anyone talking about Ariana's/Kylie's or Gaga's plastic surgery in their album/single threads no?

Delirium is a great pop record but not for someone who had Halycon as a previous record 

18 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

She’s adding more songs apart from Miracle? :jonny5:

I want her to put the standard cover for all versions. The deluxe is far weak

what 2 covers?

17 hours ago, Vicki said:

No, diva. I'm talking about 'Just For You' but I just didn't wanna say it in case it leaks cause I don't want it to look like I leaked it cause I'm not that kind of person.

As if we're gonna get another new song added to the album, she's barely able to release it in its current state after struggling with delays since February, like pleaseeeee. :dies:

:rip:

15 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I feel the same way to be honest. I used to be a hardcore fan during Lights and Halcyon, but after making her lips like balloons and tried to be mainstream it felt she was doing music for the sake of success. 

Back to the topic, I made a playlist according to the track list and the songs we already have. It sounds so coherent and heavenly! I'm just worried that she fed us with the best material so the remaining stuff are not gonna serve. 

Also can someone explain to me the meaning of Midnight Dreams? lol I cannot understand whether she is having a platonic love or she's unsure about what she feels for the other person. 

um that's not true. i think once she brokethrough becoming a popstar was something that she wanted and at least it was done on her terms. unfortunately it came at the expense of her mental health which is why she hasn't been the same ever since that. i do agree idk what has possessed her to get all of that work done because their was a time where she was looking like a real housewife and it was scary. 

13 hours ago, Delirious said:

ok yadda yadda i get why u didnt like her delirium era but was it really necessary to add the comments about her lips...

like literally all your faves use botox/fillers and even had surgery and yet people seem to never care? e.g. from your bio, jlo & kylie (love them both) are huge users of botox whilst ariana is a huge user of plastic surgery + botox + fillers. I don't see you making any comments about their bodily choices, no?

like it's getting tiring seeing people constantly **** on ellie for her fillers, but dont do the same for other celebs.

i mean it's an opinion and observation. jlo and kylie are perfect examples of getting work done and it being tasteful. it's why they still look exactly the same as oppose to sporting a whole new face. ariana is another one that got carried away and now looks like a malnourished bratz doll it's creepy. i miss her being blonde with bangs like how she was in the beginning of the era. also other popstars do get **** for getting botched work done.

11 hours ago, Delirious said:

Delirium imo is a flawless album from start to finish. Every single song's melodies are top tier.

the lies cause we can't move to this and i do what i like are horrible

9 hours ago, Haze said:

Delirium has its faults but still felt like a distinctly Ellie album, imo. It is far from faceless and a lot of it still holds up decently. On my mind got a lot of flack but it's final chorus is glitchy pop that was typically Ellie. Codes, even though I bop, and Keep on Dancin were the only songs that to me seemed to belong to another singer.

Codes is quintessential Ellie though and Keep On Dancing deserved the single treatment 

8 hours ago, Power love said:

DeliriumIs fantastic it just has the same issue Bionic had bloated & too much filter.

Both albums would’ve been the highlight of cut down to 12-14 tracks. 

ugh bionic was such a good album but i agree. a buccol fat removal on that album and it would've fared much better

8 hours ago, Delirious said:

Imo two years ago should've replace I do what I love. Two years ago is phenomenal especially the last chorus. It's a rush of dopamine. She NEEDS to put the song on streaming for its 10th anniversary along with kingdom (minimalistic, basic pop perfection)

wait i have never heard of those last 2 songs :chick3:

8 hours ago, Sazare said:

I get that it was supposed to be her big pop era but in the process of pivoting from alt-pop she abandoned most of what made her interesting and mostly eschewed any real songcraft.

I didn’t really care for Brightest Blue either though.

she was still very much POP even though it was considered "ALT POP" i have how some fans feel entitled to gatekeep their artists

7 hours ago, WyldChyld said:

The majority of them were lazy, basic and were lacking any of the creativity and spark shown on Lights and Halcyon’s craft.

Salt Skin alone is genuinely way more interesting than most of standard Delirium’s lyricism and it’s a damn shame that it’s almost feels like a choice between stunningly imaginative prose and Delirium’s pop when a better album could’ve melded both.

wow i am honestly shocked that you feel this way but to each their own because i loved delirium 

6 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

No judging her choice to fix whatever she likes, but maybe hire someone who does a good work? like my faves lol Focus on the music sis, it's not that serious. From my whole post you stayed on the lips things. lol 

she gets them a size that looks so ridiculous for her face. a nose job was enough. now she tends to look like a handsome squidward stand in

6 hours ago, lola4789 said:

Like a flower made of iron" ♡

44 minutes ago, Delirious said:

To you. This thread is about higher than heaven.

Not about Ellie's plastic surgery history and your opinion on them. I don't see anyone talking about Ariana's/Kylie's or Gaga's plastic surgery in their album/single threads no?

it actually has happened lol

18 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

she was still very much POP even though it was considered "ALT POP" i have how some fans feel entitled to gatekeep their artists

I think there was a very clear departure between her first two albums, largely produced by smaller names like Starsmith & Jim Eliot, and Delirium, produced by the likes of Max Martin and Greg Kurstin. It’s very obviously not gatekeeping. In fact, I recall being very excited for Delirium when I saw the production credits. But then I heard the album.

Does anyone remember how many days before official release did her other albums leak? 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

what 2 covers?

:rip:

um that's not true. i think once she brokethrough becoming a popstar was something that she wanted and at least it was done on her terms. unfortunately it came at the expense of her mental health which is why she hasn't been the same ever since that. i do agree idk what has possessed her to get all of that work done because their was a time where she was looking like a real housewife and it was scary. 

i mean it's an opinion and observation. jlo and kylie are perfect examples of getting work done and it being tasteful. it's why they still look exactly the same as oppose to sporting a whole new face. ariana is another one that got carried away and now looks like a malnourished bratz doll it's creepy. i miss her being blonde with bangs like how she was in the beginning of the era. also other popstars do get **** for getting botched work done.

the lies cause we can't move to this and i do what i like are horrible

Codes is quintessential Ellie though and Keep On Dancing deserved the single treatment 

ugh bionic was such a good album but i agree. a buccol fat removal on that album and it would've fared much better

wait i have never heard of those last 2 songs :chick3:

wow i am honestly shocked that you feel this way but to each their own because i loved delirium 

she gets them a size that looks so ridiculous for her face. a nose job was enough. now she tends to look like a handsome squidward stand in

Like a flower made of iron" ♡

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

it actually has happened lol

in an album/single thread? really mam? even then, it's not appropriate no? you're not even allowed to make a thread on atrl about a person's plastic surgery.

gays are so obsessed with what women do with their bodies that they would even lash out about them in a music thread. i've seen it all!! no wonder all the dailymail comments are dreadful if a forum like atrl even does this! :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

in an album/single thread? really mam? even then, it's not appropriate no? you're not even allowed to make a thread on atrl about a person's plastic surgery.

gays are so obsessed with what women do with their bodies that they would even lash out about them in a music thread. i've seen it all!! no wonder all the dailymail comments are dreadful if a forum like atrl even does this! :deadbanana2:

conversations are had about this even if they're males. when theirs promo pics and music videos their looks will be brought up. again not that deep lol the music is good. i'm very happy about that us finally getting the album in a week. 

Can her team hurry up and fix the itunes preorder so i can finally preorder it??

8 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Lol your awnser says enough about u, clearly it’s not about the music for you. Byeee

1 hour ago, Cqmerqn said:

Release week omggg!!

im shaking. i just know that "how long" will be an absolute collapse :ghostface::1stplace:

also so glad the album hasnt leaked yet

55 minutes ago, Delirious said:

im shaking. i just know that "how long" will be an absolute collapse :ghostface::1stplace:

also so glad the album hasnt leaked yet

How Long and Better Man top 2 on HTH me thinks :wanda:

1 hour ago, Cqmerqn said:

How Long and Better Man top 2 on HTH me thinks :wanda:

Better man sounds kinda boring tbh but I guess we have to wait for Friday :eatpopcorn:

8 hours ago, campelo said:

Delirium is a great pop record but not for someone who had Halycon as a previous record 

I can’t emphasize this enough

Still sad they ****** this era up so bad, material-wise, everything has been stellar. 

7 hours ago, Delirious said:

Can her team hurry up and fix the itunes preorder so i can finally preorder it??

What’s wrong with it?

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Better man sounds kinda boring tbh but I guess we have to wait for Friday :eatpopcorn:

Oh but it is sooo good hearing it live 

2 hours ago, Cqmerqn said:

What’s wrong with it?

The deluxe edition doesn't exist for me. Does it work for you?

Tastes Like You samples Dilemma I think and it is a BOPPPPP