Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

11 minutes ago, Delirious said:

new song??? collab with the weeknd? :ghostface:

collab with michael jackson? :ghostface:

No, diva. I'm talking about 'Just For You' but I just didn't wanna say it in case it leaks cause I don't want it to look like I leaked it cause I'm not that kind of person.

As if we're gonna get another new song added to the album, she's barely able to release it in its current state after struggling with delays since February, like pleaseeeee. :dies:

13 minutes ago, Vicki said:

No, diva. I'm talking about 'Just For You' but I just didn't wanna say it in case it leaks cause I don't want it to look like I leaked it cause I'm not that kind of person.

As if we're gonna get another new song added to the album, she's barely able to release it in its current state after struggling with delays since February, like pleaseeeee. :dies:

Oh...:rip::bibliahh:

The way I literally thought you were talking about a surprise release I'm screaming :redface:

9 hours ago, Delirious said:

So what is the truth? :1stplace:

It’s excellent let’s ignore the delulus :smitten2:

I am actually stanning this Ellie era..

And I used to HATE Ellie so much?? Like literally despise her

She won over a hater girlies

32 minutes ago, West Coast said:

It’s excellent let’s ignore the delulus :smitten2:

:clap3::ghostface:

32 minutes ago, sad girl said:

Your heard what Nicki said! Once you give the gays what they want, they switch!!! Sis did you pre-order her album? It's very cheap and tonnes of cd variants :giraffe::1stplace:

https://shop.elliegoulding.com/ (you can buy stuff in the US as well)

If you live in the US: https://shopelliegoulding.com/

Edited by Delirious

1 hour ago, sad girl said:

I feel the same way to be honest. I used to be a hardcore fan during Lights and Halcyon, but after making her lips like balloons and tried to be mainstream it felt she was doing music for the sake of success. 

Back to the topic, I made a playlist according to the track list and the songs we already have. It sounds so coherent and heavenly! I'm just worried that she fed us with the best material so the remaining stuff are not gonna serve. 

Also can someone explain to me the meaning of Midnight Dreams? lol I cannot understand whether she is having a platonic love or she's unsure about what she feels for the other person. 

I think this is better than delirium and maybe brightest blue 

The chorus of Midnight Dreams not being sung twice before the ending of it or the lack of a fade-out outro really bugs me :skull: 

That and Love Goes On are some of her best songs already :jonnycat:

This album is basically what Delirium should've been :jonny: 

I love all the new tracks! 

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I feel the same way to be honest. I used to be a hardcore fan during Lights and Halcyon, but after making her lips like balloons and tried to be mainstream it felt she was doing music for the sake of success. 

Back to the topic, I made a playlist according to the track list and the songs we already have. It sounds so coherent and heavenly! I'm just worried that she fed us with the best material so the remaining stuff are not gonna serve. 

Also can someone explain to me the meaning of Midnight Dreams? lol I cannot understand whether she is having a platonic love or she's unsure about what she feels for the other person. 

ok yadda yadda i get why u didnt like her delirium era but was it really necessary to add the comments about her lips...

like literally all your faves use botox/fillers and even had surgery and yet people seem to never care? e.g. from your bio, jlo & kylie (love them both) are huge users of botox whilst ariana is a huge user of plastic surgery + botox + fillers. I don't see you making any comments about their bodily choices, no?

like it's getting tiring seeing people constantly **** on ellie for her fillers, but dont do the same for other celebs.

Edited by Delirious

32 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

This album is basically what Delirium should've been :jonny: 

Say it louder :jonny:

6 hours ago, Vicki said:

I know she released 4 songs in 1 day but I need her to release certain song from the 2nd half of the album as a single on Wednesday or something cause it's literally too good not to be a single. Best song on the album, hands down. I can't think of a more perfect song, honestly. :jonny3:

my vote is for Just For You :jonny:

Delirium had great pop songs. But it lacked better melodies and the amount of fillers was its main problem. This is what Delirium wanted to be.

5 hours ago, Vicki said:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Delirium had great pop songs. But it lacked better melodies and the amount of fillers was its main problem. This is what Delirium wanted to be.

Delirium imo is a flawless album from start to finish. Every single song's melodies are top tier. I listen to it for the melodies and Ellie's unique spin on sugary pop music.

All I can say about HTH so far is that the album showcases Ellie's vocal talent so much better. She's literally singing her heart out in every song and every song is pretty challenging to sing.

Edited by Delirious

Delirium has its faults but still felt like a distinctly Ellie album, imo. It is far from faceless and a lot of it still holds up decently. On my mind got a lot of flack but it's final chorus is glitchy pop that was typically Ellie. Codes, even though I bop, and Keep on Dancin were the only songs that to me seemed to belong to another singer.

Delirium is not flawless for sure, despite almost every song being pretty good to grea (WCMTT and IDWIL are two of the most vile songs imaginable). It's just too bloated and works more as a collection of songs than an album 

DeliriumIs fantastic it just has the same issue Bionic had bloated & too much filter.

Both albums would’ve been the highlight of cut down to 12-14 tracks. 

4 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Delirium is not flawless for sure, despite almost every song being pretty good to grea (WCMTT and IDWIL are two of the most vile songs imaginable). It's just too bloated and works more as a collection of songs than an album 

We can't move to this is soooo good tho. Its verses and first prechorus are S+ tier. The chorus obviously let's down the song but it's still very fun and groovy. Its bridge is also kinda immaculate.

I agree I do what I love is the worst track in the album but it's still a goddamn carefree bop with some indian influences which I love.

Imo two years ago should've replace I do what I love. Two years ago is phenomenal especially the last chorus. It's a rush of dopamine. She NEEDS to put the song on streaming for its 10th anniversary along with kingdom (minimalistic, basic pop perfection)

3 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Delirium’s big problem for me was that so many of its songs were so lazily repetitive (“holding on for life, holding on for life, holding on for life…”; “standing with an army, standing with an army, standing with an army”; “‘cause this is devotion, devotion, devotion, devotion, devotion, devotion…”; etc). I get that it was supposed to be her big pop era but in the process of pivoting from alt-pop she abandoned most of what made her interesting and mostly eschewed any real songcraft.

I didn’t really care for Brightest Blue either though.

Edited by Sazare

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

We can't move to this is soooo good tho. Its verses and first prechorus are S+ tier. The chorus obviously let's down the song but it's still very fun and groovy. Its bridge is also kinda immaculate.

I agree I do what I love is the worst track in the album but it's still a goddamn carefree bop with some indian influences which I love.

Imo two years ago should've replace I do what I love. Two years ago is phenomenal especially the last chorus. It's a rush of dopamine. She NEEDS to put the song on streaming for its 10th anniversary along with kingdom (minimalistic, basic pop perfection)

Idk, I just hate it - esp the chorus. But tbf it's not nearly as grotesque as the repulsive IDWIL

I was never as obsessed with TYA as everyone else tbh, though I do really like it. None of the bonus tracks caught my eye thaaaat much, idk why 

1 hour ago, Sazare said:

Delirium’s big problem for me was that so many of its songs were so lazily repetitive (“holding on for life, holding on for life, holding on for life…”; “standing with an army, standing with an army, standing with an army”; “‘cause this is devotion, devotion, devotion, devotion, devotion, devotion…”; etc). I get that it was supposed to be her big pop era but in the process of pivoting from alt-pop she abandoned most of what made her interesting and mostly eschewed any real songcraft.

The majority of them were lazy, basic and were lacking any of the creativity and spark shown on Lights and Halcyon’s craft.

Salt Skin alone is genuinely way more interesting than most of standard Delirium’s lyricism and it’s a damn shame that it’s almost feels like a choice between stunningly imaginative prose and Delirium’s pop when a better album could’ve melded both.

6 hours ago, Delirious said:

ok yadda yadda i get why u didnt like her delirium era but was it really necessary to add the comments about her lips...

like literally all your faves use botox/fillers and even had surgery and yet people seem to never care? e.g. from your bio, jlo & kylie (love them both) are huge users of botox whilst ariana is a huge user of plastic surgery + botox + fillers. I don't see you making any comments about their bodily choices, no?

like it's getting tiring seeing people constantly **** on ellie for her fillers, but dont do the same for other celebs.

No judging her choice to fix whatever she likes, but maybe hire someone who does a good work? like my faves lol Focus on the music sis, it's not that serious. From my whole post you stayed on the lips things. lol 

29 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

No judging her choice to fix whatever she likes, but maybe hire someone who does a good work? like my faves lol Focus on the music sis, it's not that serious. From my whole post you stayed on the lips things. lol 

Well you should’ve focused on the music in the first place, instead of making that useless comment about her lips. Why complain, you had it coming :coffee2: