Ellie Goulding - 'Higher Than Heaven'

BlackoutZone

7 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I loved all the new songs + BTEOTN is a huge bop and the past singles are growing on me... funny cuz i didn't liked them but now with the rest they're serving :clap3:

Too bad this era has been such a major bomb for Ellie. She deserved more. And she should add Miracle to the digital versions

Miracle will be added, Ellie already confirmed

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

Midnight Dreams might be the most interesting out of the new batch. I’m not entirely impressed but I listened once as a reward. I’m just gonna wait until the whole album is out for everything else 

I'm refraining from listening to the new songs cause now just a week is left to enjoy the full experience but loving the general acclaim here, makes me even more excited.

25 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Love Goes On is gorgeous :jonny6:

It really, really is. When I first heard the album I thought "filler" or "meh" cuz it came after 4 huge bops. But damn has it grown over time into one of my faves

Cure for Love has a banger of a chorus but WHAT is that vocal effect? Serving Alvin

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

Cure for Love has a banger of a chorus but WHAT is that vocal effect? Serving Alvin

Everyone's been saying this. I didn't notice it at all first but y'all keep saying it and now I can't get the thought out of my head.

The title track is a fantastic song on paper but I can't seem to get rid of visualing the Evan Peters tiktok out of my mind so it's probably gonna be one of the bottom tracks for me just because of that TikTok 💀😭

Really struggled to get into this album (what we've heard) and I was gonna put it in the BB pile of "not EG albums" BUT Higher Than Heaven title track has got me in all the EG feels, perfect song and quintessential Ellie, brilliant track. 

I was debating getting tickets to the tour but that song has sold me. 

Edited by WiredBrain

not gonna lie I wasn't gonna check this out because Ellie in 2023? but I caved in from oomf's reviews and I must say I am GAGGED! how is there not a single bad song?

0qIEq5X.gif

I underestimated miss Goulding's current bop making abilities :jonnycat:

finally listened to the new releases and my excitement for this has definitely dwindled :rip: 

i went in knowing these were just gonna be uninspired mindless bops, but these aren’t even catchy or boppy enough to justify the point of this album, def no Delirium 2.0 which at least had a bit of personality 

I'm fearing this will be her best album... no skips from the 10 songs we have so far

0qIEq5X.gif

I'm addicted to Midnight Dreams and unexpectedly with Cure for Love! I waited for Higher Than Heaven and it's one of the least I listen to. lol

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

finally listened to the new releases and my excitement for this has definitely dwindled :rip: 

i went in knowing these were just gonna be uninspired mindless bops, but these aren’t even catchy or boppy enough to justify the point of this album, def no Delirium 2.0 which at least had a bit of personality 

Clearly your ears aren’t working as they are supposed to. Go stream the girl in your profile pic, she needs the streams more than Ellie does. :coffee2:

This is her best album imo, idk why yall are calling it faceless when Delirium and BB had way too much filler

Wow Cure For Love has been on repeat - my body is gonna be so fit by summer cause of this song.

6 hours ago, West Coast said:

not gonna lie I wasn't gonna check this out because Ellie in 2023? but I caved in from oomf's reviews and I must say I am GAGGED! how is there not a single bad song?

0qIEq5X.gif

I underestimated miss Goulding's current bop making abilities :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, Scandalous said:

So what is the truth? :1stplace:

14 hours ago, Something said:

Miracle will be added, Ellie already confirmed

Where?

11 hours ago, Scandalous said:

def no Delirium 2.0 which at least had a bit of personality 

Delirium is her only album without any personality :rip:

I don't know what you were listening to but it's not Ellies discography.

I know she released 4 songs in 1 day but I need her to release certain song from the 2nd half of the album as a single on Wednesday or something cause it's literally too good not to be a single. Best song on the album, hands down. I can't think of a more perfect song, honestly. :jonny3:

4 minutes ago, Vicki said:

I know she released 4 songs in 1 day but I need her to release certain song from the 2nd half of the album as a single on Wednesday or something cause it's literally too good not to be a single. Best song on the album, hands down. I can't think of a more perfect song, honestly. :jonny3:

Which one?

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

Delirium is her only album without any personality :rip:

I don't know what you were listening to but it's not Ellies discography.

Delirium still had the EG personality. BB (excluding title track) lacked any. 

OMGGG CURE FOR LOVE IS AMAZING :jonny5:

This one STOMPS on everything we've got so far :jonny5:

btw why doesnt my Spotify show the other tracks? Did she release them too?

21 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Which one?

Everything will be revealed...

In 4 days! :fan:

15 minutes ago, Vicki said:

Everything will be revealed...

In 4 days! :fan:

new song??? collab with the weeknd? :ghostface:

collab with michael jackson? :ghostface: